All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually as long as the ES is the same, those who had them have nothing to ^^^^^ about.
Unless of course they thought they'd make a killing after the second movies release. In that case...:rotfl:rotfl

i just find it odd that they would just happen to find a lot that big
im guessing there just making more for the new movie just not a big amount
so they can call it a second chance opportunity

Maybe they didn't actually manufacture all of the 1500 in the original edition? I'm not complaining because I wanted one of these, but it seems a little odd. I thought we might see a Hellboy 2 version, but not a return of the original one.

That seems to be the going theory... that due to demand they actually didn't make the full run. But with popularity back up decided to finish it out.

Cool for me as this was a piece I always kinda wanted, but didn't want to pay the high secondary market prices :rock

in that theory I guess the real tools would be the movie studio that paid thousands for the original rubber prop..... :lol

I'm going to SDCC as well... and I've ordered my allottment so I will have an extra Mindseye SDCC exclusive statue if someone wants it. :D

If you're not a big fan of Hellboy you can live w/o it :cool:

CIMG2554.jpg

"Bronze" version in this pic

CIMG2553.jpg

Great set-up. I think I'll grab one. Thanks for the pics.

Back