All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sweet!!! :monkey5

These will be available at this year's SDCC?

What does it retail for?

I may need someone get me one please.

There aren't too many left - and they are being pre-ordered -so I would find someone fast before they are sold out. Oh and they are $140 with shipping.

i dont know if you guys notice that sideshow has the right hand of doom up for a second chance offer

it wont ship till 4th Qtr 08

We may get the answer in the newsletter tonight, but what do you think the story is with the "second chance" on the right hand of doom? I thought that second chances were generally used for products that had "sold out" but because they had relatively large numbers of cancellations or whatever they were able to offer it again for normal purchase, instead of through the wait list. But it's been years since they first offered this. It seems strange that they would have been sitting on a bunch of these, and the fact that apparently won't ship until Q4 implies to me that they're manufacturing new ones. Maybe they didn't actually manufacture all of the 1500 in the original edition? I'm not complaining because I wanted one of these, but it seems a little odd. I thought we might see a Hellboy 2 version, but not a return of the original one.

Back