All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with mack having to downside his collection that mine will be the largest next to the Hellboy museum on Facebook.

If you come close to having those that are in that museum, then I think so but gntlman1220 has a pretty formidable collection too. Especially this
rasputin_statue_01_e.jpg
sculpted by Captain CAL and painted by him.

I think Mack's will still be up there. He just turned his into a more comic-centric HB collection from what he let go that we know of.

anybody want to give slamscaper a run for his or let their collection be known feel free to post pics of your Hellboy collection..

I did say I think. I'm picking up 4 pieces from mack myself. Once I rework my display I'll get some photos going. Super excited to add to my collection.

It was just bait for you to post your collection pics. (Or anyone else that would want to)
On a hellboy high myself as i just got my pf base signed by mike here in pdx.

My room is being redone March or April and hopefully I have enough room over the top of 6 detolfs for my collection. I still have some Hellboy goodness boxed away and not pictured. Also the $425+ being spent to acquire some of macks pieces.

0c8ced7b366b0d3f2950dc9ed055223e.jpg

I need to work on him.

I also have the main cast from both films tattooed on my left shoulder/bicep. 10 of them. HB, abe, liz, broom, kroenen, rasputin, sammy, wink prince and princess. Just the outline though. If I ever finish it I'm going to add a tooth fairy to that *****! Haha

Ugh. I'm still looking for that bronze bust. Awesome collection, btw!

Thank you. I was lucky enough to get hb pf (broken pigtail hairpiece and small gun chip), samaritan 1:1 missing one of the stand and paint issues and bronze statue life size bust with 2 paint chips for 545$ shipped. ANd hand of do for 200$. Even with the flaws. Really happy with my small Hb pieces

^That's a very good deal you've got there! Nowadays it's almost impossible to get the 1:1 Samaritan in my area, due to strict laws of guns and weaponry. Even if it's just a replica it needs a special permit from the government. Luckily I already have the 1:1 Samaritan long before the law applied. Still hunting for that bronze 1:1 Hellboy bust, though. Oh and you need to get the Fariboles Hellboy statue.. I think it's one of the Hellboy grails!

I understand. I don't even know if the 1:1 bronze statue i got is the legit one. There is really no mark who made it, i'm not sure if there is an edition size for it. And also, there is no mark by mignola..

I'm looking for the fariboles hellboy statue as well. But trying to keep an eye with the big baby.

Back