All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANIME???

The movie was pretty entertaining to watch. Same here though I loved Dead Space and plan on giving it another run through. But AL because you know what happens in the game it doesn’t take anything away from the movie. It just fills in the gaps like how the Necros got aboard the ship and why Isaac and his team know to come in for repairs. By the way they didn’t release the movie before the game came out because it would have spoiled everything that happens in the game.

cool thanks. glad to know they did the right thing by shipping the game before the movie then. although the LE one on EA's website shipped them together but I sold both of those.

The Netflix/Xbox deal is really going to help me see some anime shows I've been wanting to watch!!!

The first thing I watched was Ninja Scroll, but uncut for the very first time! Last night I watched Akira (again) just because it's been a while and was pleasantly surprised to see it was widescreen!!

In the queue...

Jinki:Extend complete series
Air Gear complete series
Air complete series
Xenosaga complete series
Girl's High complete series

The Netflix/Xbox deal is really going to help me see some anime shows I've been wanting to watch!!!

The first thing I watched was Ninja Scroll, but uncut for the very first time! Last night I watched Akira (again) just because it's been a while and was pleasantly surprised to see it was widescreen!!

In the queue...

Jinki:Extend complete series
Air Gear complete series
Air complete series
Xenosaga complete series
Girl's High complete series

yeah i stocked up on anime too because well it's free since i have a membership and i never know what i'll like so i never buy any dvds.

i haven't picked up the movie yet but I LOVE Dead Space....finished it 2 times and on my 3rd time through it. I watched the mini-movies clips on Xbox Live and can't wait to watch the movie. since I know how everything ends up does that take away anything from the movie? Wish they had released it before the game came out...poor planning on their part.

not really...they intended it to come out after the game because it kind of ruins the surprise in the game's plot. the game literally picks up at the end of the movie so you literally see what is left of what happened in the movie. definitely rent it if you can.

WOW an anime thread. I am an anime freak! It was only last month that I found out about sideshow collectibles. I am slowly converting...I actually stop purchasing gundam models and anime to start purchasing some sideshow marvel statues, but I'll still go to anime expo!

Anyways to answer the thread's question, I am currently watching Gundam 00. My all time favorite show would have to be Hikaru no Go because I did not expect an anime about a board game could be so suspensful and even moving. The very first anime I saw was Escaflowne.

DragonBallzsuper.jpg

by Far the best anime ever made.

Finished my Macross Marathon, took me about 4 months.

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
SDFM: DO you remember love?
Flashback 2012
Macross Plus
Macross 7
Macross 7 Movie
Macross 7 Encore
Macross Zero
Macross Frontier

Best anime me thinks and i still like Robotech, would have never have looked in macross if i had'nt seen that.

im first and foremost an anime collector.......well i guess a medicom collector considering they get all the licences.......

I saw ergo proxy recently , that was an amazing series.

im first and foremost an anime collector.......well i guess a medicom collector considering they get all the licences.......

I saw ergo proxy recently , that was an amazing series.

let's see some pictures of your collection!

My niece did up Sasuke from Naruto, not familiar with the show, but the build looks good. Sha's also doing Kira/Light from the Death Note Anime

Anybody still watching Anime??? :D

I'm still watching everything on Adult Swim on Saturday nights, especially the new Bleach episodes! Also watching Gundam 00 on SyFy on Mondays.

%7BDD09B116-B021-4894-A3A3-7218B11E3D9A%7DImg100.jpg

Hot Toys, please make all characters from this movie..may favorite anime movie...we need more bloody samurai action like this.

Back