All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANIME???

How is it compared to the first one (if you'v seen it)?

I've seen the 80's one (ok, not great), but I haven't seen the 2004 version. There was a bit of it in the extras, and it looked pretty good, but it was 2D animation. I think this one is probably better based on the fact that John Woo was involved. I am definitely going to get the 2004 version and watch it, but I can recommend this one! The action is fantastic and Deunan never looked so good!!! (IMO) :D

How is it compared to the first one (if you'v seen it)?

Better in every sense of the word. The character models are better, the animation is better, the voice acting is even better. The story is like something out of Ghost in the Shell, which I love so I really appreciated this film. The animation is what really got me, it is amazing.

There is going to be a third one since this is supposed to be a trilogy so I am psyched for the next one.

Anybody else watching Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi? Fantastic show! The dub sounds greats and Yoko is hot! :monkey3

Keep the thread alive!!!

Higher powers that be, please make an anime section!!!

necro-posting this back to life. Dead Space anyone??? i just watched this one again and i love it. i'm gonna bust the game out again in two weeks just to play through one more time.

necro-posting this back to life. Dead Space anyone??? i just watched this one again and i love it. i'm gonna bust the game out again in two weeks just to play through one more time.

i haven't picked up the movie yet but I LOVE Dead Space....finished it 2 times and on my 3rd time through it. I watched the mini-movies clips on Xbox Live and can't wait to watch the movie. since I know how everything ends up does that take away anything from the movie? Wish they had released it before the game came out...poor planning on their part.

The movie was pretty entertaining to watch. Same here though I loved Dead Space and plan on giving it another run through. But AL because you know what happens in the game it doesn’t take anything away from the movie. It just fills in the gaps like how the Necros got aboard the ship and why Isaac and his team know to come in for repairs. By the way they didn’t release the movie before the game came out because it would have spoiled everything that happens in the game.

Back