All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have finished weathering/modding my spare Sideshow Freddy clothes and now I'm waiting on my SSC Dream Warriors Freddy to arrive so that I can display them. :impatient:

I basically dirtied up the sweater and burned it/ripped it in places to give it that really dirty, burnt and worn out look. I also did the same to the pants and I also dyed them black several times to get them looking darker.

So I have finished weathering/modding my spare Sideshow Freddy clothes and now I'm waiting on my SSC Dream Warriors Freddy to arrive so that I can display them. :impatient:

I basically dirtied up the sweater and burned it/ripped it in places to give it that really dirty, burnt and worn out look. I also did the same to the pants.

You won't be disappointed with sideshow part 3 freddys it's awesome I'm selling mine atm.... Awesome piece though.

You won't be disappointed with sideshow part 3 freddys it's awesome I'm selling mine atm.... Awesome piece though.

Thanks pal. I was originally after the 'Classic' one but seeing as that one wasn't like the original Freddy anyways I just opted to get this version which looks better and has some cool items with it.

Is your one on eBay mate?

Yeah I hear you I own all the sideshow freddys well up until 2 days ago aha! It looked more like the part 2 as it was suppose to be part 1.
Part 3 has got stuff best thing is the chest of souls :)

No it's not bud selling privately :)

Yeah I hear you I own all the sideshow freddys well up until 2 days ago aha! It looked more like the part 2 as it was suppose to be part 1.
Part 3 has got stuff best thing is the chest of souls :)

No it's not bud selling privately :)

Well this one will be my first 1/6 Freddy and I really wanted a NOES Freddy but like you say the original SSC Freddy looked more like the Part 2 version and the final straw was the amount of them I had seen for sale that had the hat paint rub on them to his head.

Speaking of which, does the Dream Warriors Freddy suffer from the paint rub to his head because of the hat buddy?

Oh I see, there was one on eBay UK the other day and I thought it may have been your one, good luck with the sale.

So I'm hunting down a SSC NOES Freddy (the first one), he looks great and he will do for me but most seem to have the paint rub onto his head from the hat.

So I was wondering when I do get him if anyone had any advice on what the best course of action is to prevent this? Sand down the inside of the hat, tape the hat or buy a different hat?

I had the same problem with the SS FVJ Fred Krueger i repainted him and left the hat off. probably better off buying a new hat.

I really want a SS Dream Warriors Freddy. it looks awesome.

Yeah I cannot wait to get him in-hand.

I had the same problem with the SS FVJ Fred Krueger i repainted him and left the hat off. probably better off buying a new hat.

Nearly all the 'used' ones I had seen on eBay were affected with this problem. I just hope the Dream Warriors one is ok although I am looking into buying an alternative hat.

My Freddy is only a couple of miles away from my house but that damn Parcelforce are holding him until I pay the custom fees which I will have to wait for them to post the letter on how much the amount will be. :mad:

On a brighter note I managed to win a HT Indy DX05 hat last night for a good price. :yess:

So my Dream Warriors Freddy is all done and dusted (well I'm still waiting for my HT DX Indy hat to arrive as I don't trust the SS version) and I'm over the moon with him except for SS sweater which when I was modding/weathering it I managed to make a smallish hole on it (which is on the back). It was my own stupidity so I'm on the lookout for a new sweater if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction.

Anyways here he is (All items were stock, The sweater was modded/weathered as was the boots and the pants were dyed in black and then weathered some more. -

So my Indy DX hat arrived yesterday and I weathered it (some dust onto the hat) and I took off the piece of material that was around the Fedora and I also really worked on my SSC Freddy sweater as my deal to get one from TFG fell through because it would not fit the Sideshow body properly.

I'm still after a Sideshow sweater to make a better sweater for my Freddy but for now I will have to do with this, which I'm happy with also the HT Indy hat really is a lot better than the stock hat and I didn't trust that hat anyways in case it left the common paint rub on my Freddy's head sculpt.

Anyways here he is finished, 'Welcome to my World *****' -

PS - My PB is nearly filled up so I was wondering if anyone can recommend an alternative photo sharing site for me? thanks.

Back