All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His latest Freddy is only a revised version of a previous Nightmare pt.1 sculpt/glove.

*sigh* I really wish some new company would pick up the the Nightmare or Friday 1/6 license. These customs are cool and all but they're an arm and a legs and I just can't go the customs route anymore. Its why I've stopped coming into the horror section lately.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

How did you guys get betos latest Freddy???
A few complete figures were offered to Jason fullset buyers. Dont worry I believe a run is still happening as per his interest thread :)

His latest Freddy is only a revised version of a previous Nightmare pt.1 sculpt/glove.

*sigh* I really wish some new company would pick up the the Nightmare or Friday 1/6 license. These customs are cool and all but they're an arm and a legs and I just can't go the customs route anymore. Its why I've stopped coming into the horror section lately.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Actually this is revised in every way . There are two sculpts, the one you see in my photo and a smiling one which are both new sculpts. The glove is all metal parts. The tailoring is all new. The sweater was hand knit by Lu and the body has been padded out to give the shape that Robert had in the first movie.

A few complete figures were offered to Jason fullset buyers. Dont worry I believe a run is still happening as per his interest thread :)

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
I really hope so, because I was watching his interest thread like a hawk, and looking for any new threads created by beto, just waiting for this figure. Ive PMed him a few times too but he didnt reply.
Never owned a beto piece before, and to me, this is the one to own!

I totally agree. And being somewhat new to this, I feel like I have to belong to some 'special club' just to get contact info for some of these customizers.

And you're not the only one that's stopped coming to the horror section from the looks of it. Compared to some other forums on the board, this place is...well - dead for lack of a better word, lol. :lol

e0cd.jpg

Here is one pic of my custom Freddy.

Hat - from that Daniel Craig Figure, weathered by SilentSurfer
Head - Sideshow painted by SilentSurfer
Glove - Sideshow and real metal blades done by SilentSurfer
Hand - painted by SilentSurfer
Sweater - done my Moe, weathered by me - looks more black and worn than in the pic.
Pants - Some random pants weathered by me
Shoes - random weathered by me
Body - Hot Toys slim
3D poster - McFarlane

Hi...

This is my WIP Freddy... I Use a Betomatali sculpted head and paint it with some pics like reference... Waiting the TFG Sweater to finish the figure :D

1525274_10202267083371089_1760243690_n.jpg

62338_10202267083411090_1635506138_n.jpg

1535516_10202267082291062_2137923026_n.jpg

1557602_10202267084051106_207606158_n.jpg

So I'm hunting down a SSC NOES Freddy (the first one), he looks great and he will do for me but most seem to have the paint rub onto his head from the hat.

So I was wondering when I do get him if anyone had any advice on what the best course of action is to prevent this? Sand down the inside of the hat, tape the hat or buy a different hat? Would the HT Indy hat be ok or any other 1/6 hat?

And also what are the best black pants to get for Freddy as this one come with those brown ones?

Thanks for your help people.

So I managed to score a SSC Dream Warriors Freddy figure (sealed) from Japan today, a little bit more than I wanted to pay but still for a good price and I'm really looking forward to getting him in-hand. I also managed to get some spare (modded somewhat) clothes for him as well so I will be modding him to hell. :yess:

Was there any debate on whether the DW version was a better figure than the original one? He to me looks like the better figure and you also get some accessories with him to boot and the Classic version didn't even look like the NOES Freddy anyways.

Also does the DW figure suffer from the hat rub like the Classic did?

Back