Aliens Remote Sentry Guns Headcount...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused too. :confused: I've been on board with this project since the beginning. I have not received an e-mail or a PM about these kits being shipped out. I know I want to get at least one of them. Please update us all on what is going on. I haven't seen a final price for one kit, or anything at all. How did "Mooncat" already get his? Please let us know all the details on ordering one. :confused:

Angie Portman's last message was on 7/14/08. Now it's 10/07/08.

Thanks!

Well, I don't have one either. :lol

I guess that was some kind of back-handed joke -- on my Birthday no less.

I have received no updates on the completion of the drawings, though both stendec and Mudshark had been in contact with Angie last I heard.

I am just as frustrated as you guys, this project should have been started by now. I will try to get us all an update ASAP. :D

Happy Birthday, P! You deserve better than Mooncat's jest, as that is what it can only be... unless there's another RSG project going on I don't know about...

I completely understand and share your frustration, and everyone else's who's been waiting for this to finally happen. When I got involved with this project I never imagined it would take this long either. :eek:

It WILL happen, and when it does I'm sure it will be well worth the long wait, no matter how long it takes. (runs for cover) :D

Last edited:
apologies to all twas a jest sorry, not a particularily funny one, btw wasnt meant as a dig at anyone in particular will refrain from further posts of ultimate frivolity in future. Pjam happy birthday btw

Last edited:
Okay....Mooncat was joking huh? :eek: I see.

Yeah, please keep us updated pjam. I appreciate it, as well as everyone else that is still interested in this icredible project. Thanks again! :D

apologies to all twas a jest sorry, not a particularily funny one, btw wasnt meant as a dig at anyone in particular will refrain from further posts of ultimate frivolity in future. Pjam happy birthday btw

No harm done Mooncat, I understand where you're coming from. If anyone's to blame for the lack of news updates, it's on me, not Angie or pjam. I'm doing my best to get everything just right so Angie will be able to do her part without any further delays.

For what it's worth, I don't do sloppy work, and I always try to be as precise and thorough as possible. If I tried to rush things it simply wouldn't do, not with a model as complex as this one is.

I know the waiting sucks, especially for a whole year already, but when this puppy finally does arrive in your hands, I believe you'll all be able to appreciate just how much groundwork went into this project... for my part, as a gift to my fellow Aliens fans here on the Freaks board. :D :duff

I just want all you guys to know I have spent over 120 hours of my personal time and effort over the past year and a half and that it will take a hell of a lot more to bring this project to you all. And that there is nothing else I can do at this point until Angie receives the work she needs to start.

I also want to express my appreciation to Angie, Mudshark and Stendec and of course Chris. I hope Stendec contacts Angie soon, he seems to be MIA.

Thanks for your patience and support, Guys. :D

hey, pjam, all your work on this project is greatly appreciated. I have faith that it will get done and am not worried at all. Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Paul, you're definitely da Man! This project would never even have gotten off the ground without all your hard work and dedication... we are all in your debt, Bro! And I assure you that your efforts will not be in vain! :duff

Thanks for the kind words, Guys. I've been deep into a project so I haven't spent much time on the board lately...

Anyway, I do appreciate our Crew's efforts and hope Angie will have something to work with soon. It's up to you...

Anyone heard from Stendec? If one of you Guys knows how to contact him, please tell him to check in with Angie. :D

Nothing as yet, still trying to get in touch with Stendec if anyone is in touch with him please let him know we need to "talk", LOL!

Also I'm still waiting for the SG drawings from Mudshark.

Please rest assured we'll keep you posted as and when there is anything to post, don't worry though the project is still "in process".

Angie :peace

Thanks for your update Angie. I'm still in for this project. Maybe Stendec will post here soon with his update. I really hope so!

I may have to change my order down from 4 to 1, depending on my financial situation when it comes time to pay. I just have to wait and see. But, I know I still definitely want one for sure!

Last edited:
2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

I'm still in for four.

I just wanted to wish Everyone here (on this super special privileged thread :D) a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!

We WILL get this Done and you WILL be Blown Away!

Last edited:
Back