Aliens Remote Sentry Guns Headcount...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, for Angie to go with the kit.

Cool Stendec. Thanks Bro. :D I know you did the graphic stuff already... great stuff, you are an invaluable asset to this project. :D

I just checked in with Angie. You're providing her with the drawings for the Laptop and the PSU/systems unit for the Sentry gun. Correct?

We may need to step on it soon with Mudshark's mech drawings nearing completion.

Once the Mech drawings are done, I need a copy with accurate measurements so I can size the decals appropriately. Then the next step will be seeing about getting them professionally printed. I wanted to wait on that until I new exactly how big the decal sheet was going to be.

Originally I had planned on just printing them myself, but I think I would prefer to to have them professionally done, as there are some drawbacks to printing water slide decals on an ink jet printer.

I have spoken with Angie about this and she recommended a place to have it done, so I'm pretty much just waiting for accurate measurements.

Awright. Lissen up sweethotts, ‘cause I’m only gonna say this once.....

Thanks again one and all, for your incredible patience! This will most likely be the last update you’ll be getting from my end of the project. I’ve done my utmost to provide the kind of detailed drawings Sentry1 will need to build this little masterpiece of pure Aliens USCM awesomeness for us, and at long last, we're ready to proceed.

And so, before I hand everything over to Lt. Portman, our resident expert weaponsmith, I leave you with these images, just to remind you of what will one day be gracing your very own Aliens collection, in all its 1:6 scale glory...

In memory of Chris Chulamanis.

aliensbtssentrygun2.jpg

aliensbtssentrygun1.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing update Mudshark! On behalf of the RSG Project Team I cannot thank you enough for the time, effort and passion you have put into this project.

You completely Rock Bro. It was well worth the wait to get this right. So, now we are well on our way to LV-426... :D

Thanks to you Mudshark for all of your efforts on this project! I know I'll really appreciate it once I have this great piece in my collection with my marines! :D

BTW - Hey, that's James Cameron there in your second picture right above the middle of the sentry gun.

First post: 06-14-2007
Today's post: 05-22-2008
Damn ... forgive me if I have grown a little impatient.

I'm still on board with this! I might not post much, but I'm always reading up on things. :)

I'm still on board with this! I might not post much, but I'm always reading up on things. :)

Thanks spooky. It takes some time to develop most customs, especially one as ambitious and complicated as this. Most major Toy companies (like Hot toys) spend a year researching, developing and designing toys and this I believe would be no different. If anything far more challenging.

This is a special project thread group with NO budget or staff to develop this item. It's success is based solely on the good will and generous time donated from devoted members of the project team.

Just a note: We are now moving from the Development Design Planning phase to the next step in the build up process but we still aren't there yet.

We have graphics and mechanical drawings for the main Gun kit and are awaiting final graphics for the Accessories: Case and terminals.

I just want again to acknowledge and thank those who have devoted their own time and talents and skills and worked tirelessly for no reason other than their own passion to see this project come to light for all of us.

RSG Project Team
Chris Chulamanis (In Memorium)
Angie Portman
pjam
Mudshark
Stendec
DBoz

Last edited:
I want to add a reminder of my own appreciation for everyone who is helping to realize these awesome pieces. I only wish that I had the talent to actually help. I guess I will have to just settle for sitting back and basking in the glory of having them.

OK...I am good with that.:D

Thanks again all!

Did this project die?

What are you talking about?

Mudshark and I just posted updates and others are thanking him and the Project team for our efforts.

Are you still out btw?

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Mudshark and I just posted updates and others are thanking him and the Project team for our efforts.

Are you still out btw?

Sorry, I'm was mentally in "deep space". I would like to be back in. Who do I pay, how much, and when?

Sorry, I'm was mentally in "deep space". I would like to be back in. Who do I pay, how much, and when?

No funds will be required from anyone until Angie nears completion of the Master kit parts, and then it will only be a deposit to secure your order.

Once kit parts have been cast balance payments will be required.

Back