Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey anyone know if they are making a New copy of T1 on blu-ray? heard they have only done 1 and it not a good transfer then they changed the slip on it

was browsing through an auction site and saw...
QueenPlaysetLoose1a.jpg

the queen hive playset complete kit.:thud:

i remember my parents not buying this because its too BIG. and bought me the this queen instead...:gah: :slap
ImagePath.axd

i'm in that nostalgic phase right now...should i get it or not.:cuckoo:

it looks kinda off with my 1:6 figures.

Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying some preds, At the moment, i cant decided which to buy, the orginal wolf or the cleaner kit ver... hmmm i like the whip and the 2 cannons for the orginal, but i like the cleaner kit ,damaged mask and the pistol... i just want ur opinion to help me decide

Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying some preds, At the moment, i cant decided which to buy, the orginal wolf or the cleaner kit ver... hmmm i like the whip and the 2 cannons for the orginal, but i like the cleaner kit ,damaged mask and the pistol... i just want ur opinion to help me decide

Although the cleaner kit and gun is awesome. Wolf did spend most of the movie with the 2 cannons. the kit was dropped and tossed away after it was used in the downed scout ship. And honestly, I believe the dual cannons are what really defined Wolf for me. I remember the first time I saw the trailer, the only thing I could think about was: WOW TWO PLASMA CANNONS!" :lol

There's always the option of making a custom hybrid of both. I myself have a dual cannoned Wolf with a cleaner kit. :D

I have the NECA Masked Wolf posed extracted claw, dual cannons, cleaner kit andthe whip rolled together at the hip, the unmasked with the spear, one cannon and one shuriken and the masked Mid-Cloak Wolf with extracted blade, the chestburster in his hand and the cannon aimed at his face^^
But maybe I´ll get HT´s Cleaner version too some time.
NECA´s are awesome and quitefun though...

Has there been any official talk of a Predator PF from Sideshow? Do they have the licenese for it? You would think they woul make it this summer right, isnt this the perfect time? I mean if they dont do it this summer (and they arent) they must be crazy. Makes me think they arent doing one for some reason...... :(

is there going to be a new predators figure due out this summer {besides gort}

Thank goodness. We'll probably get a full line of Preds from the Predators movie. But my wallet would really appreciate it if we don't get that line till later this year. Having the Gort will satisfy me for the time being.

Not that I know of. But besides the bio everything else is pretty much just repaints of previous models. It shouldn't take production too long.

Back