Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did Sarah connor tell enrique that he should leave his camp? Why did she think it was dangerous for him to stay there? The T-1000 had no way of knowing where they were at that point - his next clue was Miles Dyson. She also wasn't talking about judgment day as that wouldn't be till 1997 and they were in 1995. (because john is 10!)

I was also going to ask why didn't skynet send Terminators back to protect the key humans involved in its creation and the creation of its Terminator armies - T:TSCC kind of touched on this, not so much sending Terminators back as 'evil' protectors of certain people but machines safeguarding key materials and future Terminator-producing factories.

Why did Sarah connor tell enrique that he should leave his camp? Why did she think it was dangerous for him to stay there? The T-1000 had no way of knowing where they were at that point - his next clue was Miles Dyson. She also wasn't talking about judgment day as that wouldn't be till 1997 and they were in 1995. (because john is 10!)

I was also going to ask why didn't skynet send Terminators back to protect the key humans involved in its creation and the creation of its Terminator armies - T:TSCC kind of touched on this, not so much sending Terminators back as 'evil' protectors of certain people but machines safeguarding key materials and future Terminator-producing factories.

In deleted scenes from T2, the T-1000 actually does track Enrique down at his camp. Enrique actually sacrifices himself to try to kill The T-1000 (which fails). I guess the T-1000 does have files on places that Sarah has been to and calculates the probable locations where Sarah and John may go to. Hope that helps.

In deleted scenes from T2, the T-1000 actually does track Enrique down at his camp. Enrique actually sacrifices himself to try to kill The T-1000 (which fails). I guess the T-1000 does have files on places that Sarah has been to and calculates the probable locations where Sarah and John may go to. Hope that helps.

I didn't know about that. That one wasn't filmed I'm sure, otherwise it might have made into one of the DVD cuts.

Just aswell for T:TSCC because they did use Enrique in one episode

I didn't know about that. That one wasn't filmed I'm sure, otherwise it might have made into one of the DVD cuts.

Nope, wasn't filmed but it went as far as production and preparation.

picture.php

picture.php

Does anyone know when HT will release the images of the production line of Predators for the up coming movie?

Does anyone know when HT will release the images of the production line of Predators for the up coming movie?

Nope but the minute HT releases a teaser or any type of photos you will see it here maybe a few seconds later on this forum. Don't worry. I bet it won't be properly released until the film comes out. The trailers so far hasn't show us much of the 3 Preds so far.

alright, this didn't work in the Addict Clan thread, so i'll try here...

my Dallas figure took a spill and snapped off his right hand.
the peg from the wrist is still in the arm and i don't wanna try to dig it out.

anybody know how to fix this?
if not, where's a good place to get a replacement arm? (already looked on ebay)

I've heard of others taking a smaller diameter screw, screwing it in the peg and then backing the peg out that way.

I'd say get a pair of tweezers and snag that badboy out :dunno.
even if i had tweezers small enough to fit in the tiny gap between the peg and hole wall, they wouldn't be strong enough to get it out.
I've heard of others taking a smaller diameter screw, screwing it in the peg and then backing the peg out that way.
that sounds risky, but i guess the arms are replaceable if it jacks it up.
i'd rather just replace the arm than go through the hassle, but i can't find any.

I've an interesting question. My bad if this has been asked before, but there's 140 pages to wade through here... um...
Why is there a self-destruct device on the P2 spear? Or is it something else?

And, more importantly, do you guys think HT should make District 9 figures? I think even if they only released one Prawn, it'd be the coolest thing ever. Heh, they love repaints so much that they could probably release three kinds for us. Most people would pick their faves, but others would try to get 'em all. The things would probably cost $180-$190, yet I think you'd be getting something quite badass at that pricepoint.

Last edited:
And, more importantly, do you guys think HT should make District 9 figures? I think even if they only released one Prawn, it'd be the coolest thing ever. Heh, they love repaints so much that they could probably release three kinds for us. Most people would pick their faves, but others would try to get 'em all. The things would probably cost $180-$190, yet I think you'd be getting something quite badass at that pricepoint.
indeed, that IS more important.
but, just based on HT's Alien run, i have serious doubts about them making accurate/sturdy D9 prawns.

I've an interesting question. My bad if this has been asked before, but there's 140 pages to wade through here... um...
Why is there a self-destruct device on the P2 spear? Or is it something else?

Well I have mixed feelings about it. At first I would have though that it was just how a lot of their contraptions work but now that I think about it, to keep their technology from falling into the wrong hands (humans) they may build self destruct mechanisms on a lot of their stuff like their ships or weapons and of course, themselves.

Well I have mixed feelings about it. At first I would have though that it was just how a lot of their contraptions work but now that I think about it, to keep their technology from falling into the wrong hands (humans) they may build self destruct mechanisms on a lot of their stuff like their ships or weapons and of course, themselves.

Yep, considering that the Pred threw the spear and left it there (to be used by Glover).

Since it doesn't have an automatic return, like the disk, it would make sense to have a self destruct on it.

Back