Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we were thinking that Sideshow was giving us a good deal...silly us... :(

Always something isn't there!! The Big chap has to be bigger than the predator busts or something is very much amiss.... Imagine how much he will cost now though if he is!!

I thought the 'roughly' was a bit strange.
Might save me a few quid. Just had the ruler out and considering this is an impressive 18" long, which won't be seen unless displayed side on taking up loads of room, the height is baffling :dunno

I was really only planning on getting Big Chap, but this pic has definitely piqued my interest, really liking the paint job on this.
If the production pieces come out similarly, I may have to have a conversation with the bank manager.

Im like you guys was expecting him to be bigger (that what she said). Im interested to see the big chap specs

Even though the sizing is small it still looks really good. Not sure I want to get this but just might wait. Really want the Big Chap and hoping it's much bigger than this.

All this said, the 1:1 is 36" long...

If the production pieces come out similarly, I may have to have a conversation with the bank manager.

If the ES is small they may not still be around by then. I imagine they will be pretty huge though so yeah...

Not impressed with the height on this one TBH. SS have mentioned that Big Chap will be a little bigger that this. So that's good news to me, as I wasn't planning on ordering this piece anyways. I'm only interested in Chap and the Dog. Only clear domed Giger Alien LSBs for me.

Comarison with the Pred 2 LSB ...

2mq2b06.jpg

So in reality this piece is a bit overpriced instead of being the good deal that we thought it was... :mad:

Last edited:
Definitely overpriced, it does seem to be half scale after all though. The big chap should be a bit bigger so for those who only want one and are disappointed in the size of this one, just hold off for him.

Comarison with the Pred 2 LSB ...

2mq2b06.jpg

Bad news here. This ain't "roughly 1:2 scale", at true one-half scale this still should be a huge beast, taking into account how big the base is. Remove the base and a little head remains.

I have a Narin Wolf Predator 1/3 scale bust and it measures the very same with a very similar base height. They may even look good together lol.

Like Collectorcol said, low price means small bust :slap Roughly 1:2 scale means 1:2.5 in SS language.

Bad news here. This ain't "roughly 1:2 scale", at true one-half scale this still should be a huge beast, taking into account how big the base is. Remove the base and a little head remains.

I have a Narin Wolf Predator 1/3 scale bust and it measures the very same with a very similar base height. They may even look good together lol.

Like Collectorcol said, low price means small bust :slap Roughly 1:2 scale means 1:2.5 in SS language.

Deja vu. This is like when they said that the last run of Pred and Alien statues would both be 1:5 and the Aliens turned out to be closer to 1:6.

Back