Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much more impressive head on, Warrior.
I'm even getting sucked into the nameplate, get it much sooner as well.
I hate this hobby :gah:

It's funny... I love this hobby... but it's probably the one stress in my life I can get rid of, but won't. :lol

Big chap won't be getting the same effort as this guy finish wise... A huge disappointment!

The last update I had about this piece was that the teeth were not going to be chromed on the Big Chap. Now that could change. If it does that will be reflected most likely on the product page for the piece once it's available for Pre-Order OR would be announced prior to the item shipping to customers.

Big chap won't be getting the same effort as this guy finish wise... A huge disappointment!

Well they did say that Big Chap will be in the near future, but not Spooktacular, so that could mean before Christmas, but it still likely means it won't be shipping for 8-12 months or so. So plenty of time for things to change in terms of teeth, but aside from that, everything else will be getting the same treatment. I think the teeth were the only complaint, and I could see them fine tuning them on some level before release.

Really going to be an awesome release. I definitely want to get this but than I'm thinking of just saving the money for the Big Chap instead since it is my favorite design besides the Dog Alien. Hard to resist but must. :gah:

I pray that this means we'll eventually get to my favorite design...Doggy!!! Please Sideshow Gods..please...:yess::yess:

I'm really hoping for this also!!! But sadly people saying that there won't be... :( Hope that's not true I want a Dog Alien! Missed the 1/5 statue line sadly. I actually found the Dog Alien statue for a good price and I'm going to pick it up. Now to find the Big Chap for a good price. May not happen but we'll see. At last I'm not going to miss this line and also hoping SS does another Alien statue line but in 1/4 or even bigger.

Well they did say that Big Chap will be in the near future, but not Spooktacular, so that could mean before Christmas, but it still likely means it won't be shipping for 8-12 months or so. So plenty of time for things to change in terms of teeth, but aside from that, everything else will be getting the same treatment. I think the teeth were the only complaint, and I could see them fine tuning them on some level before release.

Not likely as it stands, Alex works for SS, she said there is no fix planned. If we all badger SS enough it may still happen of course. So everyone get emailing politely please to ask for the Big chap LSB's teeth to be fixed.

I'm really hoping for this also!!! But sadly people saying that there won't be... :( Hope that's not true

Who on Earth said this? There is no way they could possibly know that. It seems pretty likely there will be a dog if the big chap and warrior sell well which they most likely will. Indeed an SS employer on another forum confirmed they have deigned for pretty much every scenario... so the Doggy will be in there somewhere no doubt. Oh and you did yourself a huge favor missing out on the 1/5 line so don't regret a thing. ;)

Not likely as it stands, Alex works for SS, she said there is no fix planned. If we all badger SS enough it may still happen of course. So everyone get emailing politely please to ask for the Big chap LSB's teeth to be fixed.

Who on Earth said this? There is no way they could possibly know that. It seems pretty likely there will be a dog if the big chap and warrior sell well which they most likely will. Indeed an SS employer on another forum confirmed they have deigned for pretty much every scenario... so the Doggy will be in there somewhere no doubt. Oh and you did yourself a huge favor missing out on the 1/5 line so don't regret a thing. ;)

Well that sounds good so I'm excited than! :yess::hi5:1/5 line I wanted to get into but maybe I'll just stay away since prices skyrocketed high. I'll wait for SS to make another Alien line. But I'm excited for this LSB line for sure! Going to rock! I think i'm still going to order the Warrior. I want to have the whole line and I think this line will be better than the Predator LSB line. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping for this also!!! But sadly people saying that there won't be... :( Hope that's not true I want a Dog Alien! Missed the 1/5 statue line sadly. I actually found the Dog Alien statue for a good price and I'm going to pick it up. Now to find the Big Chap for a good price. May not happen but we'll see. At last I'm not going to miss this line and also hoping SS does another Alien statue line but in 1/4 or even bigger.

Great score!!! :yess:

I have the 1/5 Dog Statue and the Palisades Mini Bust. I also have every figure that's been done for the Dog Alien. I'm like a crack addict and will grab anything Dog Alien related :thud:

Great score!!! :yess:

I have the 1/5 Dog Statue and the Palisades Mini Bust. I also have every figure that's been done for the Dog Alien. I'm like a crack addict and will grab anything Dog Alien related :thud:

Thanks man! I think the Dog Alien will be the only 1/5 statue I'll have from the line. The rest including Big Chap are too overpriced. I was lucky enough to find Dog for a pretty good price below $250. I also think it's the best out of the other 3. Such an awesome dynamic pose!

Last edited:
He's up...
Product Size13.5" H (342.9mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)*Product Weight12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*

18" long :panic: Not very tall though :dunno
Hooe it's double that weight like the P1 LSB was.

Back