Alien Warrior 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T3xrr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to see what you guys think about this non SS bust. I think it looks pretty sweet. Its on ebay

item # 290578691198

You really want to spend $500 on a re-cast????
Re-casts arn't worth $2.00 IMO..

I wasnt planning to buy it. I just thought it was pretty sweet. I never had a chance to buy the SS version and totally missed out. SS alien warrior goes for pretty penny these days.

I wasnt planning to buy it. I just thought it was pretty sweet. I never had a chance to buy the SS version and totally missed out. SS alien warrior goes for pretty penny these days.

Yeh I undestand where your coming from. I'm lucky enough to own a
original. Personaly I couldn't handle having a re-cast in my collection no matter how badly I wanted a piece, knowing that it's a fake would just eat at me.
Also buying a re-cast of something keeps re-casters in bussines, which is not a good thing.
This is all just my opinion if your happy with what you see then by all
means make the purchase. Ultimately it's your decision.

Yeh I undestand where your coming from. I'm lucky enough to own a
original. Personaly I couldn't handle having a re-cast in my collection no matter how badly I wanted a piece, knowing that it's a fake would just eat at me.
Also buying a re-cast of something keeps re-casters in bussines, which is not a good thing.
This is all just my opinion if your happy with what you see then by all
means make the purchase. Ultimately it's your decision.

thanks. yeah I will just search for the real thing. Ive been hunting down SS alien warrior bust forever.

There's a better alternative:

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=21708&pid=288709&mode=threaded&start=#entry288709

This guy is doing an original Alien Warrior 1:1 bust and it looks really amazing. Personally I'm waiting for him to finish so I can order one :)

alienshoulders.jpg

2.jpg

newfront.jpg

Back