ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I don't expect them to arrive before Christmas. :mad:

These are now out in the UK i had some stock in this morning. These are by no means cheap but look realy cool.

The Alien drinking glasses are waiting for me at home. Don't know if the figures are included in the box, or if they've been shipped separately. But I received no shipping notice. So just a heads-up from folks waiting from Super7 for the figures. They may just show up unexpectedly.

Oh, well that's good new I suppose. I've got a feeling they will come separately and that the figures are just slightly delayed. Just a feeling.

One of our local comic book stores got them in today. I am planning on swinging by there tomorrow to check them out.

So how the hell is it that comic book stores and stores in the UK are getting these BEFORE customers who pre-ordered these at Comic Con?!?!? :mad:

And it's the end of the week and STILL NO shipping notices! :tap

Because there are two different versions. The Funko came out already on black cards. The Super7 are on the way on blue cards with an additional surprise figure.

Yeah, no figures with the glasses. The glasses are cool, though. I guess the figures are on their way.

Just received the figure from Super7!!!

ALIEN-SUPER7_zps1c111051.jpg

...and the extra mystery figure is......

ALIEN-SUPER72_zpse24c6ef8.jpg

A black translucent variant of The Beast :)

Man, I really wish you hadn't spoiled that. I've managed to avoid seeing anything about the mystery figure. Looks good.

Got mine just now...
Translucent alien is so fitting...considering it was a variation they actually tried and there's photographic evidence...it's the gort predator of the alien franchise....er something similar

:banana

Weh. I am relieved it is not a figure I actually care about, like an additional Ripley. Since I ordered from BBTS, I have been worried when the bonus was announced.

I hope they do a second series and we have the entire cast for once (Medicom left out Brett in the Kubricks line).

Wow! That's really cool. I'm okay you spoiled it since I lost my mail key and I likely won't get my package for awhile.

I guess MadCow called it! :hi5:

And I want more figures too! ;)

Just received the figure from Super7!!!

ALIEN-SUPER72_zpse24c6ef8.jpg

Lame. I was really hoping for Lucky Star Ripley, Chestburster Kane, Parker, or Brett.

They weren't likely to create an entire new sculpt. Our best chance was Lucky Star, but I'm happy with two Big Chaps!

Back