ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this email...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info, we have updated your address. Please keep an eye out for a shipping email very soon!

Thanks!
Super7

The prototype figure set price dropped at BBTS, to a slightly more reasonable $149.99...

Wonder how many were actually produced.

Hey guys, we've got a video review of the prototype set up on CollectionDX. Super7 was nice enough to send Josh his set ahead of the main shipment so we could give you guys a look!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dLVFxuh8b0[/ame]

I thought the cards were going to be blue like the Kenner 12" Alien?

look good! stoked to see the preadtor ones they mentioned doin eventually.

fury!!!

Super7 just updated via Twitter that the Pre-ordered sets will indeed be packaged on Kenner blue cards!!! :yess:

Still no word on what the bonus figure is. :dunno

reaction_blue.jpg

I stand corrected! Whew!!! :D

That's what I get for saving the Cantina to read last. :slap

Why did they go with a pic of the alien on Ash's card? So glad preorders get the blue cards- I like them way better.

Just got this... :panic:

All SDCC Early Bird Kit and Online Pre-Orders for the Alien ReAction Figures and Alien Fast Food Glasses are shipping next week! The 3 3/4" vintage styled Alien ReAction Figures have traveled through space and time, from deep within the derelict spaceship, from 1979 to 2013, across an ocean and finally over land by truck to our warehouse, and then on to all customers who Pre-Ordered from Super7.

As a thank you for the support and patience of everyone who pre-ordered and made this project possible, all pre-orders from Super7 are packaged on a variant blue cardback with retro-style blister, including a special 6th Bonus Figure available nowhere else!

Please keep an eye on your inboxes for your shipping confirmation next week.

Back