Alex Krycek On The Way! 15-20 Days Out. Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received the following today from Sideshow Collectibles while I was at lunch.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Agent Alex Krycek - Sideshow Exclusive (item #78061) from our X-Files 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10 days, which will confirm the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NEW UPDATES ALLOW FOR ONLINE CANCELLING AND INFO EDITING!

For your convenience, we have implemented software upgrades, which now allow you to make changes to standing pre-orders yourself through your online user account.

We congratulate you on being one of our confirmed customers for an item in this sought-after limited edition.

Please read the important information below for our updated policy regarding order changes and updates:

Insufficient Order Updates / Incorrectly shipped packages

As a service to our customers we contact you several times via e-mail prior to your pre-ordered item coming into stock. We send ‘Estimated Item Arrival’ notifications about 14 days prior to the item’s arrival into our warehouse. We then e-mail a ‘Processing Alert’ which notifies our customers that we will BEGIN to charge their credit cards within the next 24 hours. Our e-newsletter also announces which items will be arriving within 30 days, as well as items that have begun shipping.

These advance notifications should give you ample time to update any information on your pre-order prior to its shipment. Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for incorrectly shipped orders due to outdated shipping information on the order.

Customers will be responsible for all shipping fees on orders that are incorrectly shipped due to outdated shipping information. Customers will also be responsible for additional shipping fees if your package is re-shipped to you.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

When did Krycek sell out? Strange how figuers just suddenly sell out when you least suspected it. Can't wait to get Alex.

Buttmunch said:
When did Krycek sell out? Strange how figuers just suddenly sell out when you least suspected it. Can't wait to get Alex.

I'm not sure exactly when Krycek sold out, but it was at some point before he was involved in the murder of Scully's sister.

I think last week's newsletter listed Krycek as being sold out. Better late than never! Glad to hear this one is coming soon. Hopefully Skinner will follow shortly thereafter.

I got notice too. I hope this one is delayed a few days after the estimated arrival time, I could use the extra time to make sure I have the cost covered. :monkey1

Make that FIVE DAYS!!! Here he comes!

Jedi Luke two weeks ago...

Obi-Wan PF last week...

Legolas and Gimli on Arod next week...

Krycek the week after that...

:sick

:D

I got my 5 dayish notice for Alex. I called Sideshow Customer service to see if he could be shipped with Jason X. Sadly Jason X will be about a week behind and won't be able to be shipped together. The Sideshow Customer service was as polite and helpful as ever. The call was worth it just to see that the customer service is still great (espessially with the SDCC orders coming up). Sideshow Customer Service rocks! :)

Now the question is do I want the black oil version I have pre-ordered or the regular one.

Anyone know any more details of the black oil eyes - last I heard that was the default which kinda disappointed me ?

You don't have a choice. The regular edition was cancelled. There is ONLY the black oil version. No more info on the eyes since the video.

I just checked the main site and new pics of Alex have been added. It does appear his neutral look is the black eyes and they will go clear with heat :( Should be very cool to see though. Now I really wish we could still get the regular. He will at least look very unique!

Well I just got a shipping notice. The only thing it can be is Krycek (or a waitlist Kurgan, but I haven't been contacted for that yet). Am I the only one excited to get him now? He should be here Friday! :D

Back