Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you sell Bride for?

Considering it was the variant I really don't want to talk about it. I will just say it was wayyyy before the price explosion. If they hung an inch lower I would kick myself in the balls for doing it.

Sell Cap and buy an Avengers print? I love the Cap print. Didn't think I would. But it looks great hanging in the frame. I love the colors on the regular Avengers print. I thought it may look too busy in person, but it doesn't. The Hulk print is still my favorite. And the Toy Story print is at the top of my list for Tom's work. I like Hawkeye, but I could live without it.

I'm just very happy with the recent additions to our print collection.

That's why I couldn't turn it down. The colors of the regular were too hard for me to pass up. I'm still a little bewildered as to why the regular was colored and the variant was not. It doesn't make much sense. But hey, such is life. :lol

With the right matting and frame, this will beast will pop like nobody's business. The only other Stout print that I've owned of his was the 'Lost' print. The colors in that were phenomenal, and I have a feeling this will be no exception.

I'm guessing leftover Things, Iron Giants and Toy Story's. I guess it is possible they would have one for Spiderman since it opens next Tuesday. :dunno

Marc Webb stated there will be an IMAX Mondo Amazing Spider-man feposter available on IMAX.com. I don't see anything yet. But I got to have it.

Was the John Carter one printed on a regular glossy paper or a higher quality paper that is typical of Mondo releases?

Back