Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't try today but I did drop 13 assassins off to get framed up. Looks badass in person

That's cool. I got an e-mail that Mesa shipped out the Toy Story print he was able to secure for me, so I'm looking forward to getting that. I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

LMAO ! If I was to think about doing that, I would go out and find myself an awesome original vintage Thing Movie Poster instead ! F Mondo !

Exactly! You can get an original for around the same price (or less in some cases) the Mondo prints go for. I just don't get the hype anymore.

Exactly! You can get an original for around the same price (or less in some cases) the Mondo prints go for. I just don't get the hype anymore.

I fell off the bandwagon long ago, if I was ever even considered on it. :lol

Some of their releases are phenomenal. Don't get me wrong. But some of these (and by 'some,' I mean most) leave me scratching my head....which is great because from the sounds of things, Thursdays aren't all that happy anymore. :lol

I only try these days when its a print that I want

The Avengers one was the first for me, in a loooooonnng time. And I failed miserably at that when Mondo posted it up. :lol Thank goodness for the lottery....which is really sad when you think about it. When you're more successful winning a 'lottery drawing' than you are the actual order day, there's a problem with the system. :lol

I only buy when I like the poster as well. Unfortunately, the ones I really like end up being very popular like the one that went up today.

The Avengers one was the first for me, in a loooooonnng time. And I failed miserably at that when Mondo posted it up. :lol Thank goodness for the lottery....which is really sad when you think about it. When you're more successful winning a 'lottery drawing' than you are the actual order day, there's a problem with the system. :lol

the only one that I really wanted was the Sideshow NBX exclusive, and that was sheer luck, an accident that I was on the site right when it went up. Mondo stuff has always been overrated to me, most ppl just buy because of low production numbers. I'm surprised Mondo hasn't learned from SS, that they can just up those numbers significantly, make more money, and make it easier for their true fans to get the prints they want.

Mother cussing Mondo and their fantastic cussing posters make me cussing sick.

Back