Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went in thinking regular, but I couldn't pass up the variant for the price. I debated with myself for a couple minutes

I guess for resale, if you're planning on that, it's a better deal. But there are a few occasions with Sideshow pieces (original venom/brock comiquette comes to mind) where the original (venom) is worth more than the exclusive variant (brock). I'm thinking this may turn out to be a similar situation.

I guess for resale, if you're planning on that, it's a better deal. But there are a few occasions with Sideshow pieces (original venom/brock comiquette comes to mind) where the original (venom) is worth more than the exclusive variant (brock). I'm thinking this may turn out to be a similar situation.

I'm not selling mine off, my win is going on the wall when it gets here. I think I prefer the muted colors after looking at it more

Congrats to both of u no luck here :(

That is awesome! I have entered every single one so far and nothing yet. Congrats guys.

Congrats, luck did not seem to favor me today.

Wow!!!

I didn't.

Congratulations.

Thanks for the kind words.

It was my first time entering anything like this. I'll be the first to admit that most of the new releases from Mondo and their artists haven't done much for me, but this one was an exception. Hopefully, I'll get this framed in the future and up on a wall where it belongs.

Got in the E.T. and Khan prints today... both look great. Went ahead and got Khan framed and I really love it. I was unsure at first, but its really grew on me and in hand looks fantastic.

Just a simple frame from Hobby Lobby and with the half off my grand total for framing (with the wire added) was just over $20 :rock

bbk-3.jpg

Thanks, I really dig it... makes me feel better about missing out on the Stout one. I much prefer this version.

Now if I can just track down Ansin Space Seed I'll be a happy man. Whenever they're on eBay the BIN prices are ridiculous and they don't sell :lol

No luck here on the lottery :monkey2 I won the Cap lottery, so I shouldn't complain, but I really wanted The Avengers one :lol:lol:lol:banghead

Sell Cap and buy an Avengers print? I love the Cap print. Didn't think I would. But it looks great hanging in the frame. I love the colors on the regular Avengers print. I thought it may look too busy in person, but it doesn't. The Hulk print is still my favorite. And the Toy Story print is at the top of my list for Tom's work. I like Hawkeye, but I could live without it.

I'm just very happy with the recent additions to our print collection.

I know this is a ridiculous shot in the dark, but is anyone looking to unload a Wolfman or Phantom of the Opera print?

If they are, I will outbid you :nana:

Those two and the bride are the only ones I need. I did own the bride at one point and foolishly sold it..

Back