Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ET is tomorrow.

I am putting my official assist needed request out to any who can help a brother out.

With a number of meetings set I am not sure what will happen so any hand offered is appreciated.

I just want the regular as I like the blue better if that helps.

Thanks freaks.

The Wrath of Khan is growing on me... I was kind of meh when I first saw it. But I like the overall design; its at least more interesting than the Stout one previously released.

Awesome ! I think I will try to get both my tron prints done this weekend.

Doing it as yuo mentioned, what do think they will run me?

Well, are your prints 18x24 or 24x36? Makes a difference.

24x36 will be $50 unless you go on the bi weekly sale day. So $50 becomes $25. Then $8 acid free backing and IF you choose wire hangers $1. So $34 plus tax. The acid free backing on a 18x24 is $5.

Thanks for the info... didn't realize they'd put the frames together and add the wire if you bought the standard ones. I thought that was only if you paid more for a custom job.

And paying a buck for a wire is great, I bought my own set for like $4 and proceeded to botch the job :lol

Sweet ! I am going to my local one today. I have two different 40% off coupons just in case I am lucky as I always am and it's not a 50% off week. LOL.

I'm exicted...

I have my two Tron prints with me today.

if you go online you can check the local add and see whether or not its the week for frames to be 50% off or not. Might save you a trip :duff

Back