Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Wrath of Khan poster one that will go for sale on the Mondo site in the future? Seems like an awful lot on eBay...hope I don't have to miss this one. It's in the top 3 of the list of ones I've been waiting for.

I would have liked to have helped a few more of you out with prints from the gallery. But they only allow each person to buy 1 of each. It was a good thing that I got Tom the variant Brazil or I wouldn't have been able to help out another friend a few days later with the regular.

I thought that none of them were going up for sale. I guess I was mistaken. That would be great if they put some remaining ones up.

I was under the impression those weren't going up for sale through Mondo. Maybe at postersandtoys or something if there are artist prints left? :huh

I was under the impression those weren't going up for sale through Mondo. Maybe at postersandtoys or something if there are artist prints left? :huh

kirk-khan..jpg

Im currently hunting down a drive poster. Has anyone seen one for a good price?

I'm also hunting down a Ken Taylor Drive and it's pretty pricey. There's a chance the resale price will go down when the Tyler Stout one comes out in a few months.

still in the tube :monkey1

Ahh, this was me up until now. Now I take them all in and get frames. I'm sad that my Trip to the Moon is still in the tube but Hobby store didn't have any good frames in. We use only one style to frame ours (same one that Mondo uses) and they were all scratched. So I have to wait for a new shipment.

Ahh, this was me up until now. Now I take them all in and get frames. I'm sad that my Trip to the Moon is still in the tube but Hobby store didn't have any good frames in. We use only one style to frame ours (same one that Mondo uses) and they were all scratched. So I have to wait for a new shipment.

I have the wall space for all the prints I have, just haven't started taking them to get framed

I have the wall space for all the prints I have, just haven't started taking them to get framed

We didn't put the better glass in our newly framed prints only because we bought a new tv. But we'll take all of our frames back in and have the glass swapped to match our museum glass frames. But here are the frames we use for both 24x36 and 18x24.

IMG00330-20120315-1617.jpg

IMG00331-20120315-1618.jpg

Sorry for the glares and such. I tried to move the prints somewhere that I would get the least amount of glare. But we did hang Forbidden planet a bit ago and are about to hang our Super Powers print.

I'm also hunting down a Ken Taylor Drive and it's pretty pricey. There's a chance the resale price will go down when the Tyler Stout one comes out in a few months.

why would it go down just because stout is doing one? a lot of people dont like stouts style. on the contrary i think the taylor drive will only go higher when stouts is out just like the horkey dracula vs ansins.

Back