Airman iDude reports as ordered!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's up? My name is Justin and I am currently active duty U.S. Air Force stationed in Japan (yes that means I can get all the cool and crazy anime Japanese figures but I really don't like them lol).

I collect all sorts of comic book and movie related items. I love my Hot Toys just as much as my lego sets. I am a huge Batman fan and an hardcore Apple user hence the username.

I am big into building custom dioramas for my Hot Toys figures. I built the cave diorama scene for my Iron Man Mark I, an almost finished street scene for the Bank Robber Joker in TDK and I am currently working on a Bane sewer scene inspired by a member here, CTO15.

I am iMan over at theRPF and I am excited to join this great community. :1-1:

Thanks. :wave

J

Would like to see your custom dioramas.

Welcome to the board Justin! :wave

No problem. I will try and find the WIP pics of the cave and make a thread about them, if not I can always make a thread showcasing them. Keep an eye out for it as I will be posting it soon.

And thank you! :wink1:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Justin! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Post pics of your dio when you get the chance. :)

What part of Japan are you in? I was stationed at Marine Barracks,Yokouska Naval base.

Welcome iDude and thank you for your service.:wave

Thanks and you are very welcome.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Justin! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Post pics of your dio when you get the chance. :)

What part of Japan are you in? I was stationed at Marine Barracks,Yokouska Naval base.

Thank you! I will put up a thread soon once I can take some decent photos. :)

I am in Okinawa. I have been here over 2 1/2 years and leaving this year. It's been a great experience.

Welcome my friend. Nice to have you with us, and I hope you'll like it here.

Thank you sir. I am liking it so far. This place is awesome!

Back