• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Premium Format - Star Wars, Marvel X-Men, Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, more stuff for sale. If you are wondering, I am cutting way way way down on my collection. I’ve decided to stop collecting premium format statues. The only toys I collect now are some of the SS Star Wars 12”, select Hot Toys lines like Avengers and Batman, and LEGO. And I’m still in it for anything Whedonesque. Also had an epiphany a few years ago – debt is very bad and deeply affects how much you can enjoy life, so I’m helping my retired mom also retire some of her old credit card debt with the proceeds – priceless, and worth waaay more than having a bunch of boxed statues cluttering my closets. So no trades, please.

Prices include Fedex home/ground shipping within the continental US or USPS Priority mail to AK and HI. Shipping discount for ROW indicated in parentheses as applicable. Most items are new in box except as indicated, however, some new items were opened upon receipt from Sideshow/vendor to check for condition during the return window, then repacked and put into storage. These are indicated with an asterisk (*). A signature is required for domestic delivery if item is over $150. Outside conti-US, shipping is by USPS Priority mail. It is up to you if you want to pay extra for insurance. Just know that I will declare the insurance value on the customs form with the USPS. You are responsible for any import fees/duties as a result.

Paypal or money order made payable on a US bank. PayPal preferred - regular payment only, no gifts, no personal payments. You will be covered by PayPal's Buyer Protection policy. Items usually shipped within 2 days of receiving payment – if not, you WILL get an email from me telling you when your package will be dropped off. You’ll also get a USPS or Fedex email with your tracking number the day of shipment. I trade on eBay, too, under ID motoblue. Check out my feedback. Some of the stuff below is listed for auction currently. The prices here are mostly lower to reflect the seller fees I don't have to pay through eBay, but if you feel safer buying it there, please do so! I will just delete it here/vice versa if something sells.

Pictures of most of the below items can be found in my Photobucket account.

On to the stuff for sale:

Terminator T-800 Endoskelton PF* - $1000 ($50 shipping discount outside cont-US) – tested the light function and it's good. See pics.

Pictures of most of above items at my Photobucket account.

I also am going to sell the following, but still have to take them out, re-check them, and take pictures. If anyone is interested, it would motivate me to do that sooner (I hate the box moving, unpacking, picture taking, and repacking). I did get around to taking pictures of the shipping boxes, so at least you can see what edition number the LE ones are.

Hot Toys Batman OC MMS67 and original Tumbler* - OC Bats NRFB. Tumbler opened. The spoiler had come loose from the body during shipment from vendor and had to be reattached. One of the wheels does not spin. I'm not sure why. Maybe I missed one of the wheel stops. The roof has a grease spot as pretty much all of them did right out of the box. Never displayed (too big). It was returned to its box after checking it and has been sitting there since. Of course, Batman OC will ship separately from the Tumbler, so you’ll get two packages and two T/Ns. $1000. ($75 shipping discount outside conti-US).

Hot Toys Batman DK MMS71 - NRFB. $325 ($25 shipping discount outside conti-US).

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker MMS79 - NRFB. $375 ($25 shipping discount outside conti-US).

My eBay ID if you want more feedback is motoblue.

PM me for more details if needed.

Thanks,

binky

SOLD ITEMS (in case you are researching):

Cyclops PF EX - $400 shipped ($340 net after fees)
Rogue PF EX - $480 shipped ($415 net after fees)
Wolverine PF EX - $700 shipped ($630 net after fees)
Gambit PF EX - $825 shipped ($735 net after fees)

T-800 PF EX - $380 shipped ($340 net after fees)
POTC Jack Sparrow PF EX - $330 shipped ($280 net after fees)
ROTLA Indiana Jones PF EX - $350 shipped ($300 net after fees)

ANH Leia PF EX (stained dress) - $115 shipped ($75 net after fees - ouch, lost about $200 on this one)
ANH Ben Kenobi PF EX - $295 shipped ($250 net after fees)
ANH Darth Vader PF EX - $580 shipped ($500 net after fees)
ROTJ Jedi Luke PF EX - $320 shipped ($290 net after fees)

Moral of the story - I broke even on most of the PFs, but took a bath on Star Wars PFs. But it feels good to be rid of them and the compulsion to collect them, TBH.

Last edited:
Gambit sale pending. Obi Wan sale pending.

Finally posted pics of Rogue repainted head.

Posted pics of T2 Endo PF.

Added Jack Sparrow PF EX (first ed) and Indiana Jones (ROTLA) PF EX.

Gambit sold. Obi Wan sold.

Lowered prices on Wolvie, Rogue and Rogue head.

Thinking of adding Bank Robber Joker, new, NRFB. Update to follow.

T2-T-800 Arnold PF sold. Rogue PF regular head, repainted sold.

Added pics for Indiana Jones and Jack Sparrow PFs.

Jack Sparrow sold.

Still working on pics for the Hot Toys Batman stuff.

ROTLA Indy PF EX sold.

Wolverine PF EX sold.

Only statue remaining is the T-800 Endo PF.

Endo's gone, all statues sold. Only AFs and LEGO left so I'll post there. Mods, please delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back