AHH! Answer this?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Okay, so I swear I didn't do this, but it happened anyway...

I went to cancel one of my orders on my account and when it went through, not only did it cancel that order, but EVERYTHING ELSE that was ORDERED!! I lost all my exclusives on pre-order!!! ARGH!

I went ahead and called the toll-free number about this and they said they would look into the matter. That was pretty much all they said. :confused:

So my question is, will they be able to re-instate every single pre-order I had or am I S.O.L??? I hope not! I have exclusives on pre-order and it wouldn't be fair that my orders got canceled by some stupid glitch. :(

Boba Fett said:

I went to cancel one of my orders on my account and when it went through, not only did it cancel that order, but EVERYTHING ELSE that was ORDERED!! I lost all my exclusives on pre-order!!! ARGH!

I went ahead and called the toll-free number about this and they said they would look into the matter. That was pretty much all they said. :confused:

So my question is, will they be able to re-instate every single pre-order I had or am I S.O.L??? I hope not! I have exclusives on pre-order and it wouldn't be fair that my orders got canceled by some stupid glitch. :(

This happened to one of the Austin locals shortly after they had implemented the new system where you could cancel your own orders. Customer service was able to get his orders reinstated, so it shouldn't be a huge problem...

everytime I cancel something I do it VERY carefully.
.. it always looks like it would be easy to accidentally cancel everything.

and when it then asks if "youre sure you want to cancel these items", Im always like "Oh crap! .. I dont know .. am I sure? what did I cancel?! ... huh huh ...."

occulum said:
everytime I cancel something I do it VERY carefully.
.. it always looks like it would be easy to accidentally cancel everything.

and when it then asks if "youre sure you want to cancel these items", Im always like "Oh crap! .. I dont know .. am I sure? what did I cancel?! ... huh huh ...."

Glad I'm not the only one that's like that when cancelling. All it takes is to accidently check the box that says cancel all.

I don't think you'll have a problem but I'd stay on top of it and call them no later than Thursday to check on it. Also a PM to Dusty may do wonders as well.

Thats stinks Boba, I sincerely hope that SS can fix it for you. I know my world would crumble in on itself if all my orders got canceled.

Well, after having a few Jack n' Coke's to calm my nerves I finally got an email from Jennifer at SS. She re-instated all the orders except for one, which is the Subject 57 Exclusive. I went ahead and inquired about the zombie doctor to her. Hopefully, he'll be added back on the list of pre-orders soon. I'll keep on her about that. I can't live without the doctor.

So whew... :chew

They really need to put that button somewhere else. I swear I didn't click on it, but who knows..

Boba Fett said:
Well, after having a few Jack n' Coke's to calm my nerves I finally got an email from Jennifer at SS. She re-instated all the orders except for one, which is the Subject 57 Exclusive. I went ahead and inquired about the zombie doctor to her. Hopefully, he'll be added back on the list of pre-orders soon. I'll keep on her about that. I can't live without the doctor.

They really need to put that button somewhere else. I swear I didn't click on it, but who knows..
HAHAHA Somebody on the waitlist already got your Doctor. :rotfl

J/k That was a mean comment.

Maybe it was all of those Jack N' Cokes that made you push the wrong button in the first place. You should not drink and modify your account. Deadly combination. :D

Darth Roranous said:
HAHAHA Somebody on the waitlist already got your Doctor. :rotfl

J/k That was a mean comment.

Nope. I should be #1 on the list and haven't heard anything yet. Hope it goes well for you (and me :eek: ).

Boba Fett said:

Now THAT illustrates my worst nightmare!! I really hope the ppl @ SSC will solve this for you Boba.
SSC, help this guy!!!

Just an update. My items were restored back to normal status except the Subject 57 Exclusive. :monkey2

Jennifer couldn't restore it because of the limited quantity that was offered and suggested I get on the wait list. So I did. :monkey2 :monkey2

Never canceling anything ever again.

Boba Fett said:

thats a damn shame ! i was hoping for a waitlist conversion notification.

Boba Fett said:
Just an update. My items were restored back to normal status except the Subject 57 Exclusive. :monkey2

Jennifer couldn't restore it because of the limited quantity that was offered and suggested I get on the wait list. So I did. :monkey2 :monkey2

Sorry to hear that Boba guess I will drink a jack and coke for you

Boba Fett said:

That really sucks Boba. The 57 Exclusive is probably the one exclusive that will be hardest to get of all the other's you had on order. My fingers are crossed for ya.

Back