AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

ANd why not? Have you seen Resident Evil movie. Alice rarely gets dirty even killing all that Zombie.

As far as I remember, Lara's skin does not stay clean since Underworld (and it gets worse with the next Tomb Raider). Since they can do it with the game engine I suppose.

But this was more a suggestion to "break" the one tone skin color. It doesn't have to be like the last game cover:
wallpaper-tomb-raider-underworld-07-1920x1200.jpeg

For Resident Evil, most of the time, yes. But not always:
picture.php

Not sure though I would take RE films as a reference...

edit:
And "clean" again, 2 minutes later :D pathetic...
picture.php

I would have loved it if ssc had added a bit of grime to the lovely Lara pf.

At least that's an easy fix. The lazy eye on the other hand...

No, I could never add dirt, etc. I would just ruin a great piece. I'm not even creative enough to add dirt, which is meant to look dirty. Wow, sad.

And it may be hard to remove if you fail to achieve the desired effect.

It's easier to do on non-living models (tanks).

I would have loved it if ssc had added a bit of grime to the lovely Lara pf.

Well at least we know the paint app will be good since it has a clean look. Nothing like the Iron Man fiasco with all the battle damaged look which was at times just an excuse for bad paint job.:lecture

Last edited:

Haven't you heard? The lazy eye is the Exclusive! :lol

(Obviously, I'm joking.)

But, yeah, I prefer this PF clean as well. Remember, Lara spends a lot of time swimming in the TR games, too. (Swimming would clean her skin off a bit, no?) :lecture

Besides the terrible eye though, this piece is looking really great. If you haven't seen the Faith statue, you need to look at the comparison shot in the Whedonville section. It's enough to make you vomit. So I can't say that I'm unhappy with how Croft is looking.

So Lara has been pushed back as I got my new flex pay schedule and the first payment doesn't start until November now. And it's a 4 payment schedule.

Yes, she is delayed. And yep, she's always been a 4 month schedule. The last payment will be February.

Wish it had the parrot like the print does... I think the parrot is part of Adam's humor (she sliding down the slope and bam get the f:censored out of my way stupid parrot hahaha:rotfl)

If anyone is interested in the Exclusive of this one I have one on order. I will be canceling December 1st if no one wants it.

Thanks.

If anyone is interested in the Exclusive of this one I have one on order. I will be canceling December 1st if no one wants it.

Thanks.

As much as I would love it, it would take me 5 months to pay for it. :gah:

I truly wish I could.

No problem hun. Let me know. The payments start the 20th. They are like $77 each. If you want I can keep it, you make those and then pay the deposit and shipping on the 5th month.

No problem hun. Let me know. The payments start the 20th. They are like $77 each. If you want I can keep it, you make those and then pay the deposit and shipping on the 5th month.

I wish. But pm coming your way as to keep it private.

Back