Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people that say she looks like a man... :lol

Those eyes look real!

yes that latest face-on pic is PURE WIN.

I guess initial worries about her looking like a man surfaced with pictures of her right profile, which really accentuate her now-longer and bulbous nose. When looking at her at the intended display angle, you can hardly notice the longer nose. And really, I think close-up shots on the internet magnify potential flaws. Buying and seeing her in person, your opinion tends to change. I'll wait for the price. Anything over $1500, I'm out. Can't really find buyers for my collection. Wish I were in the States, buyership seems to be more favorable there.

And oh yeah, bring those Hughes t-i-ts back!

Last edited:
I don't understand this new fascination with the eyes. They're the same she had last year. (Link)

Pic from SDCC 2012
IMG_5935.JPG

I don't understand this new fascination with the eyes. They're the same she had last year. (Link)

It's the eye shadow they really went to town on. I think it looks amazing. The 2013 face is a vast improvement. I do prefer the 2012 body though.

can you get googly eyes with acrylic ones? I mean, if they aren't placed properly...

If the gaze is set by someone who is not extremely careful, you had better believe it. As someone who has spent time in the ball-jointed doll hobby, I can state it with a certainty.

If anything, correct gaze is even more difficult with acrylics. But if done properly they are unbelievably beautiful.

Sideshow has the potential to lose a lot of money here, because if any of these figures show up with a wonky gaze, it will NOT be fixable by the owner.

she looks great but im hoping that the boots arent finish yet because theres something off about them i like them the way they were before if this is the end product

The boots still need work. It looks like on the leg sticking out her boots on the wrong foot. There is no arch in it.

ideal LSF: new/old face with new makeup scheme, old bewbs, old boots, old hips, new whip.

I love the base on this. The shoulders do look too big. I'd be pleased with it overall if they had the exact statue in 1:4 PF form

Back