Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. I'd personally be more freaked out that it's like having a midget living in your house that could come alive in the middle of the night to attack you =/
That's not a concern I have.

Me neither - if I look at my Black Cat LSB and I picture her with a full body, that's all it takes to get me salivating. No midget nonsense for me, just a 1:2 scale worth of goodness. :wink1:

Since I share almost as much love for Catwoman, it's gonna be painful to see this LSF and not 'being able' to buy her.

Regardless of if someone could afford a LSF or not, what the hell would someone do with a piece that size?

Make it the center piece of my collection. :D

You either gotta hope it's sculpted in a way that its arms can hold an umbrella as a stand for your front door or that it's holding a flat tray for you to put your drink on when sitting down. I'd personally be more freaked out that it's like having a midget living in your house that could come alive in the middle of the night to attack you =/

You need to stop watching late night horror movies, IoE :lol

I've seen something that legendary scale and it is BIG! space is going to be an issue for people collecting this scale in bulk.

Can't wait to see the full reveal of this one and photos from SDCC. I will have to pass since I cant afford it and don't have the display space for it but I am super excited to see how she turns out. :)

I've seen something that legendary scale and it is BIG! space is going to be an issue for people collecting this scale in bulk.

The only LSF figure I would buy is Catwoman, so unless they do a Balent version or one from TDKR, this will be it for me.

I don't care for the silver/golden age Catwoman, or any other live-action version.

The only LSF figure I would buy is Catwoman, so unless they do a Balent version or one from TDKR, this will be it for me.

I don't care for the silver/golden age Catwoman, or any other live-action version.

I take it you will be buying the Catwoman Hot Toys from TDKR? :)

I'm not prone to such categoric assertions, but I can say I absolutely love his work.

I didn't say he was the best though. I also love Chuck Dixon, Neal Adams, Brubaker, Tim Sale, Moore.....

Anywho

Its just a scale fail to me. joker, poison ivy, and batman 1/4 scale. Too soon for LSF for the DC line IMO.

I think they are prepping for the Batman LSF, since this will be open edition and $2,000 like the rest, they are hoping when the Batman LSF goes up for sale he'll draw in more sales for Catwoman LSF for people who want to pair them. That's probably why they made it an open edition LSF, which are available for a few years to go with new releases. Interesting strategy in a market historically driven by limited editions. I guess the good thing is there is no hurry to order any of these.

Last edited:
I think they are prepping for the Batman LSF, since this will be open edition and $2,000 like the rest, they are hoping when the Batman LSF goes up for sale he'll draw in more sales for Catwoman LSF for people who want to pair them. That probably why they made it open edition LSFs which are available for a few years to go with new releases. Interesting strategy in a market historically driven by limited editions. I guess the good thing is there is no hurry to order any of these.

I think you're absolutely correct that there will be a Batman LSF, I think they will space them though because of the price tag, not sure how far but I imagine at least a year apart.

I didn't say he was the best though. I also love Chuck Dixon, Neal Adams, Brubaker, Tim Sale, Moore.....
Oh, absolutely, I didn't mean it as a jab at you. I meant I'm not prone to fanboyish superlatives such as "he's the man". Again, not aimed at you, just generally speaking. :)

Edit: I love all of those you mentioned as well. :wink1:

Catwoman is my second fave comic character so I might consider picking this up. I can only imagine how bad the Sideshow dead eye look could end up on a scale this big though.

This one, as I have mentioned will all depend on the price point. Doom is a must in this house.

Back