Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Lee didn't design the Arkham City version of Catwoman.

Actually, He didn't have any part in creating her modern costume. Darwyn Cooke came up with the design back in 2001. :lecture

images

How wrong you are - according to many members here, Jim Lee designed every DC/Marvel character/costume

:monkey1

I agree, I won't be getting the Catwoman either, Batman would be hard to pass on. However that Doom LSF is very tempting, although I was more holding out for a Doom standing PF.

The Doom is a must! And I will heavily consider the Catwoman lsf.

How wrong you are - according to many members here, Jim Lee designed every DC/Marvel character/costume

:monkey1

I must bring knowledge to the masses! :lecture

You've all seen the "New 52" designs right? Most of that is Jim Lee's handy-work.

I do think he's a talented artist, but he couldn't design his way out of a paper bag. Flash Fact.

Last edited:
I might consider a PF of Cat woman but it would have to blow me away like the PF PI did. Anyway the LSFs are always too expensive for me even to consider. :(

dont like this suit at all, looks extremely cheap. Dont tell me this is the $2000 lsf...

This is a cheap suit... (but I still got her haha)

images

The fit on the LSF seems great imo, and a good mix between leather and pvc. I'm really excited to see some up-close video at Comic-Con.

I think the suit looks great. This is going to be one piece way too hard to pass up. Now, on to the price and I'll see what I can swing. I wonder if this means PF's are out and LSF's are in for me.

It is looking quite promising but I'm not a big enough fan of the character to buy her as an LSF. Now Wonder Woman yes.

I think the suit looks great. This is going to be one piece way too hard to pass up. Now, on to the price and I'll see what I can swing. I wonder if this means PF's are out and LSF's are in for me.

I really hope not, that would mean less sales for SSC, and they would be losing money IMO, even though prices have been going up on everything, I feel that would be a Bad Move on there behalf

Regardless of if someone could afford a LSF or not, what the hell would someone do with a piece that size? You either gotta hope it's sculpted in a way that its arms can hold an umbrella as a stand for your front door or that it's holding a flat tray for you to put your drink on when sitting down. I'd personally be more freaked out that it's like having a midget living in your house that could come alive in the middle of the night to attack you =/

Back