Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Been faithfully watching from the beginning. I miss the simplicity of the earlier seasons, with the focus on the Skye/Coulson and team dynamic. This show started to lose me a little once Death possessed Ward. I felt like it was better having Ward as Ward, if that makes sense. He brought so much history as Grant Ward, history that I feel has been tossed aside to make room for "Death". Even though he is more powerful now, he seems like a shell of himself. Maybe I just need more faith in where they're taking his character, but for now I'm not really into it. Though that moment in the show when they saw him did literally make me gasp :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Been faithfully watching from the beginning. I miss the simplicity of the earlier seasons, with the focus on the Skye/Coulson and team dynamic. This show started to lose me a little once Death possessed Ward. I felt like it was better having Ward as Ward, if that makes sense. He brought so much history as Grant Ward, history that I feel has been tossed aside to make room for "Death". Even though he is more powerful now, he seems like a shell of himself. Maybe I just need more faith in where they're taking his character, but for now I'm not really into it. Though that moment in the show when they saw him did literally make me gasp :lol

I think there will be (what you said in your spoiler tag).

Even if he's just a shell of himself, remember he still possesses all the memories of Ward, so there are still some potential twists to be taken from that.

I'm tempted to look into the synopses of future episodes of SHIELD but I read that at least one of the future episode synopses may contain spoilers for Civil War so I stopped reading. :D

Now that the Inhumans movie is no longer on the MCU release schedule, AOS cast will be stuck on the small screen.

Such a shame... Still hoping we see at least cameos of them in future films.

Something about Civil War:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The last couple of episodes have been really good. Curious to see how this season ends. I'm a bit annoyed though that it seems like Fitz and Simmons have finally been out on dates but they havent even shown that. They've spent so much time with the will they wont they, and now that they are, no mention of it?

Let me first say thank you to ABC for hitting the pause button when those election updates hit. My daughter and I were yelling at the TV so loud my wife had to come in and make sure there was no blood. That episode flew by! Can't say anymore because of spoilers, except for DAYYYYUM!!!!!!!!!

Me and my kids met Elizabeth Henstridge (Simmons) at a comic con a few weeks ago. She was really down to earth and extremely friendly to my boys. Her solo episode on the alien planet was one of my favs this season. I still need to watch the last two episodes.

You know, back in S1, AoS was this show that I watched mostly out of necessity. I love the comic-book lore of SHIELD, so I felt compelled to watch it, but, honestly, before the Ward reveal it was boooooriiiing. But now? IMO, it's the best CB related show. Daredevil and Jessica still are the top, but as far as TV goes, AoS mops the floor with Flash and especially Arrow. I still watch all three, but whereas I was agerly anticipating Flash and Arrow back then and just soldiered on through AoS, now the reverse is happening. Funny thing how much things change from season to season. Maybe it's the Hickman fanboy in me (the recent season is essentially an adaptation of Hickman's Secret Warriors, which is one of my favourite runs ever), but I greatly enjoy this.

Agreed, amazing season so far. But with the story so focused on hive and inhuman, I am wondering how they going to setup capt America civil war, the movie is only weeks away and so far there is no setup at all.

Was waiting for people to start commenting on this episode! I already felt like things were "picked up" but wow, this episode really kicked it up a notch for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed, amazing season so far. But with the story so focused on hive and inhuman, I am wondering how they going to setup capt America civil war, the movie is only weeks away and so far there is no setup at all.

AoS doesn't really do "set-ups" though, it deals with the aftermath of the movies more often than not.

Was waiting for people to start commenting on this episode! I already felt like things were "picked up" but wow, this episode really kicked it up a notch for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

True. It was a left field twist for me.

Back