Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Right on. Coulson has to be considered one of the great successes of the MCU. No matter how crappy the TV show gets, he's untouchable as far as I'm concerned.

Just watched 2 Guns last night, I so want Paxton to do the Russian roulette speech in AoS now. :lol

Really? I'd prefer that his visions of the universe lead him to see the unspeakable atrocities that Thanos will commit, and go into hysterics, screaming, distraughtly, "Game over, MAAAAN. GAME OVER!"

As for Coulson, I rewatched Iron Man last night to see if it held up to its portrayal in my mind. It did, but I couldn't help but smile when I saw the Son of Coul trying to get a moment in with Pepper Potts to debrief Tony Stark on the events that had occurred regarding the circumstances of his escape. Never in a million years would I have thought that we'd get to see Coulson's journey from the starting point.

So any details on how this is going to schedule with Atwell's series? Would be pretty cool to have them in different seasons. Also, really hoping they can get some of the commandos in for episodes.

So any details on how this is going to schedule with Atwell's series? Would be pretty cool to have them in different seasons. Also, really hoping they can get some of the commandos in for episodes.

That is one reason I am looking forward to a Agent Carter series..... the Howling Commandos. With any luck, Dum Dum will be a series regular. Looking forward to both series next season.

So, I've heard this show turned surprisingly good all of the sudden, any advise in which episode I should start to get back on it?

So, I've heard this show turned surprisingly good all of the sudden, any advise in which episode I should start to get back on it?

I could tell you exactly which to start at, but seriouly, start where you left off, cause I think they righted a lot of stuff that was bad as originally written. Not going to spoil it, but I think it gives much better hindsight to the meh start.

If you refuse that then just start at 11 to be in the loop with the ramp up to where we're at or if you're interested in action more than story, skip to episode 14. This is where Paxton came in, the next episode had Lady Sif, I think the shows been pretty damn awesome from 14 on.

Right on. Coulson has to be considered one of the great successes of the MCU. No matter how crappy the TV show gets, he's untouchable as far as I'm concerned.

:exactly: Coulson is awesome!

Same here, really wish I'd stuck with it now after what I've been hearing :thud: Hoping there will be a DVD boxset! :pray:

:exactly: Coulson is awesome!

Same here, really wish I'd stuck with it now after what I've been hearing :thud: Hoping there will be a DVD boxset! :pray:

you mean Bluray...:wink1:
I'm also in that group of people who kicked it after 5/6 episodes and ended up coming back after TWS, I went back and watched every episode and it just went from good to great to one of my favourite shows on TV right now... right behind The Big Bang Theory

:exactly: :goodpost: He is one of my absolute favorites!! MCU really did an amazing job with his character

:hi5: I love Coulson. He's one of my favorite MCU characters.

It's amazing how such an awesome side character ended up getting his own series. I've watched AOS since the beginning. I've had some issues with it and I haven't liked every episode, but I've still enjoyed it - and as others have said, it's gotten VERY good in the second half of the season. And Coulson is always awesome to me.

Glad to hear it's been renewed (and I'm so hyped for Agent Carter!)!

I really want to get AOS Season 1 on blu-ray to go back and watch now, with us being post-TWS, just to pay a bit more attention in places than I probably did the first time around.

I could tell you exactly which to start at, but seriouly, start where you left off, cause I think they righted a lot of stuff that was bad as originally written. Not going to spoil it, but I think it gives much better hindsight to the meh start.

If you refuse that then just start at 11 to be in the loop with the ramp up to where we're at or if you're interested in action more than story, skip to episode 14. This is where Paxton came in, the next episode had Lady Sif, I think the shows been pretty damn awesome from 14 on.

Thanks man :duff: yeah I did watch the one with Lady Sif, don't really feel like I'm missing anything before that so I'll see what's good :lol

Man, what an episode!

Philip Coulson, director of SHIELD.

:yess:

Loved to see this make a come back!

ac_guns-620x.jpg

Now, questions. Who are Sky's parents and is that Agent Koenig a clone or something?

Man, what an episode!

Philip Coulson, director of SHIELD.

:yess:

Loved to see this make a come back!

View attachment 109377

Now, questions. Who are Sky's parents and is that Agent Koenig a clone or something?

No clue about Skye's parents, but I think Koenig is a clone. He used the same lanyard schtick and didn't express any emotion regarding Eric's "death".

I thought it was a good episode overall. I wish they would take the stories to the next level and have something really dark happen. For example, have Fitz die or May kill Ward. They always flirt with it, but chicken out in the end. I did lol when Fury and Coulson were commenting on how crazy Paxton had become. There was a wtf moment when Paxton starts re-assembling himself with the body armor. I didn't know what was happening and then Coulson blows him away in mid sentence. Priceless!

That was great when he blew him to pieces.

So Koenig is a LMD.

But is Coulson. :gah:

He could be and still possess emotion.

What was that line about project Tahiti was for just incase a fallen Avenger, and Fury said "exactly".

Last edited:
Back