After 8 months of battling Cancer my dad passed away.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear this. Time with family is so damn previous. Despite this tragedy, I'm glad you were able to spend time with him near the end and show each other how much your relationship meant to both of you. Stay strong man...

I'm sorry to hear about that, Eli. All the best to you and your family. Hang in there, and stay strong.

So, so sorry bro. :(

I too lost my father to cancer.
He was able to fight it for about 4 years, but during his last 6-7 months it began progressing very aggressively.

Understand that we here are the ones living in pain. Your father has moved on to a peaceful place.

Spend time with your family and be there for each other, not just during this time, but always.

My deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family. :pray:

Very sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace.

Understand that we here are the ones living in pain. Your father has moved on to a peaceful place.

Spend time with your family and be there for each other, not just during this time, but always.

My deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family. :pray:

Thats the truth of it whether you're someone of faith or an atheist. Well said.

Sorry for your loss, there's really nothing I could say.

Aside from that your presence is missed here, and we're all here for you.

So sorry for your loss, losing a parent is always a hard moment in our lives, my prayers go to you and all of your family.

sorry for your loss Eli....I dread the day I lose one of my parents....hang in there and make your dad proud....If you are a father already then you already know how proud your son can make you....

Jamie, I have thought about you all night and so far this morning. You are in my prayers. If you need to talk about it, I'm here for you, you know that.

Sorry to hear Eli. I've been there. Hope this doesn't sound condescending but it does get better. Take your time to grieve but live your life. I'm sure he would want you to do that.

I agree. It does. And all loved ones want you to live your life and not grieve for them. And, at least in my beliefs, you will see them again.

Back