Ada Chan Nathan Fillion Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ada's sculpts tend to be hit-or-miss with more hits than misses, but again I don't see Nathan Fillion in this sculpt, and I don't think any amount of paint apps will make him appear for me. YoNoSe, great effort and definitely keep us posted on your progress.

I'm still holding out for a Fillion from Trev. Hope springs eternal...! :lol :peace

Ada's sculpts tend to be hit-or-miss with more hits than misses, but again I don't see Nathan Fillion in this sculpt, and I don't think any amount of paint apps will make him appear for me. YoNoSe, great effort and definitely keep us posted on your progress.

I'm still holding out for a Fillion from Trev. Hope springs eternal...! :lol :peace

Amen brother. :D

But I think more miss than hit.

IF Trevor offers his Mal sculpt, it will be the only one I buy.

I'm with you on this one. I just don't see Nathan. So, I am pray that Trevor also decides to make us one. :)

Still wait for Trevor or Spenser.....ether one and I would be happy but Ada's might get me by for now.
How come there's no group comission vote for Firefly/Serenity crew???:confused:

Thanks, and I totally agree with you. The more I work on it the more I think it's just a placeholder for Trev's. I have Ada's LOST heads on the way, so hopefully they will be more impressive.

Most of the heads I've gotten from Ada so far have been good to very good. I have one I'm a little disappointed in but it was an impulse purchase and I thought it would look better 'in person'. It didn't. My bad. :rolleyes:

I thought the pictures of the sculpt on her site looked phenomenal -- not sure how you can't see Nathan there. But the in-hand pictures look almost like a different sculpt, and very rough. I'm definitely interested in waiting for something sculpted by Trevor.

I'd like one so I can make that B*****d Caleb...:lol "gawd" he is evil.

HL2
yeah. i wonder if Ada can be talked into just changing his hair. id probably never buy a malcolm. not that big a fan of Firefly but Caleb on the other hand. that was an evil ^^^^er. loved when he was driving into sunnydale with that potential and he told her she might be a whore. things only got more interesting from there.

Still wait for Trevor or Spenser.....ether one and I would be happy but Ada's might get me by for now.
How come there's no group comission vote for Firefly/Serenity crew???:confused:

It's been fairly quiet around here concerning Spenser's custom of Mal. Is he still offering him? Did anyone actually receive a Mal head from him?

I don't think Spenser ever offered his Mal/pistol, hence, no sales.

Wow, that sculpt looks really terrible... to me I'd rather have no figure than one that would look so off.

Spenser never did offer his for sale, although he indicated he would. But for my money, I'll be holding out hope for Trevors. Hopefully the delay is because he's rocking out more killer sculpts for Sideshow :rock

Back