Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn was checking this out, looks like the price on this size for Grievous went up a bit:

Grievous 24" X 24" X 26" $183.66

to $242, unless I am looking at the wrong thing.

Damn was checking this out, looks like the price on this size for Grievous went up a bit:

Grievous 24" X 24" X 26" $183.66

to $242, unless I am looking at the wrong thing.

I dont think I included shipping but I may have. I actually am about to sell all of my acrylic cases as I am going all Besta. I have figured out a way to get Grievous in a Besta with all four sabers in. It took three different parts but it works. Here is a quick picture. I put him back into the acrylic case for now until I find time to finish this set of Bestas up. I still have some work to do like filling in the hole in the back with something black so you cant see the wood and putting the door on it.
watermark.php

Has anyone purchased cases for the following sideshow premium formats:

Captain America
Thor
The Thing Excl
Creature from the Black Lagoon
The Mummy

If so can yo provide the case size dimensions? Any help would be appreciated!:angelsmil

Had an acrylic case made for my Alien warrior maquette.

hight = 65cm
Depth = 45cm
Width = 45cm
With black acrylic base.

Total cost was $265AUD including GST
I was able to pick it up as they are a 10min drive away.

For any fellow aussie's that are interested here is the site
https://www.acrylicdisplays.com.au/index.html
They will make what ever you want and they post Australia wide.
Also please tell them that Paul refeed you.

does anyone know any good dust-proof display tower cases? I would rather buy a tower opposed to stacking up the acrylic cases. ikea detolfs won't suffice, as they have openings on the edges and dust can easily get in. please share if you do. thanks!

Anyone know any good places in australia (victoria) to get a display case made? I need one for my diablo overthrown :)

Or perhaps even help me figure out this besta stuff? or is that something ikea australia doesnt do?

Anyone know any good places in australia (victoria) to get a display case made? I need one for my diablo overthrown :)

Or perhaps even help me figure out this besta stuff? or is that something ikea australia doesnt do?

Had an acrylic case made for my Alien warrior maquette.

hight = 65cm
Depth = 45cm
Width = 45cm
With black acrylic base.

Total cost was $265AUD including GST
I was able to pick it up as they are a 10min drive away.

For any fellow aussie's that are interested here is the site
https://www.acrylicdisplays.com.au/index.html
They will make what ever you want and they post Australia wide.
Also please tell them that Paul refeed you.

You only had to look one page back..:D

Hm...guys quick question. Seems like all of these cases are custom. If I just want cases that hold a couple of 1/6 scale 12'' figures what is my best bet? Is there not a generic type I can get from a website?

anyone have any measurements on the 1:1 iron man bust, 1:2 iron man maquette and/or the iron man mark vi maquette. pics would bee great too!

Back