[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Will the HT heads work on these bodies? How is the height? I'm thinking of swapping out the HT Thor body for one of the muscle ACIs. Anyone know if it will work?

I know a few people have swapped the Thor body out for the ACI Andrew body without issue. I believe you may need a change of neck post, but hair dryer and patience will sort that :)

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Will the HT heads work on these bodies? How is the height? I'm thinking of swapping out the HT Thor body for one of the muscle ACIs. Anyone know if it will work?

I was pretty happy with Thor on the ACI body....

A473D864-483C-4971-9A7D-105A92610341-2149-0000039C7476D150.jpg

A374022A-077F-4250-8177-E2DC17F9B716-2149-0000039C6FDD4678.jpg

....but, the torso was too wide to close the armour up properly....

DCF2C286-8E93-4ABD-8E32-780607336561-2149-0000039C621782EE.jpg

I was going to dremmel down the body to fit, but in the end I just went back to the Hot Toys Body - These new "slimmer ACI bodies might be a better fit, just not sure the arms will have enough "bulk"

Those bodys look great, I will pick up a few for sure!

Those all look good!

I don't really see much difference between the Plain Color version and the Caucasian one. Colored nipples? :huh

The skin tone is darker. The plain might be match up tot he skin tone on Storm Shadow.

They are looking good. This wouldn't be a prog post without pointing out something wrong, so I'm a little unsure why the middle one the tone of the arms don't match the body as well as the other 2. Probably buy the others.

So the only difference is the nipple color?

veins looks to have a slight color to them on the V2 and V3

They are looking good. This wouldn't be a prog post without pointing out something wrong, so I'm a little unsure why the middle one the tone of the arms don't match the body as well as the other 2. Probably buy the others.

This bothered me about the Andrew body as well. The torso had a more pinkish skin tone that didn't match the fleshtone of the arms.

Last edited:

I can tolerate the color discrepancies.
Now I need to know what the price is.

:lecture :exactly:

Providing these are a good price I'd certainly take some.

Last edited:

acitoys, if you send me a set I'll let everyone know how good they are. :pray:

Wish they made one that could fit the DX12 Wayne head, these bodies look perfect for a suited wayne, the TT doesnt fill out the suits enough imo

Last edited:
Back