[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

I just wish their elbows got closer to 30 degree bends.

Articulation of Christian is not our foremost attention as there's various good examples of figures with very good articulation!

The appearance of Christian is our no.1 concern. eg. how it's work with suit ? How it's look when wearing Polo shirt and regular shirts with 1 to 3 buttions opened ,etc.

So, Christian is purposefully made for wearing different kinds of costumes which exposing part of the bodies themselves like sportswear, casual wear ,etc. He be prepared for barefoot or dressing with shoes.

Just telling the aims and usage of the design of Christian!

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

hadn'tthought of that. Just assumed they were figures closer and farther from the "camera"

Bryan, how soon before these are available? As the song says waiting is the hardest part. This could be the figure that my project needs!

They are already on the production line. If Roman General goes smooth, Christian would be following.

thanks

Looks very promising, you can never have too much choice . I like what I see so far and will of course be picking a couple of these up. ( I already have a couple of ideas on how I'd like to use them. ) Would you happen to have any other shots of the figure please?

I've never got an ACI body before but this looks good. Can anybody tell me if the feet are removable? Do they have feet pegs like the other bodies out there, TT, hit figure, kaustic, etc...

They are already on the production line. If Roman General goes smooth, Christian would be following.

thanks

Can you confirm if these bodies have height differences? The picture on the first page leads me to believe they're 3 different heights.

aci-body-christian-banner-1.jpg

I've got a couple of the ACI Bodies now and they are great!

Might actually pick up some of the Gladiators as well.... They look pretty sweet.

If you're on the fence, buy one (I'm nothing to do with ACI!), but brilliant Muscle bodies :)

657453C2-8F93-4C07-8B96-0B52D937F3AF-1433-00000209A75CA469.jpg

Hey Bryan, has ACI ever thought of producing a female body in that vein? That would be awesome to have something else than TTF, and what you guys have produced so far is flawless, so if you ever think of making a female body, that would be a great news for the customizing community! :)

Damn, that's buff.

The ACI above is a pretty great for a stocky muscular figure. I did feel like the arms were too tight on it and the hips a bit too loose, but still visually it looks great.

Be interested to see how much these "medium" build bodies sell for, they look like a good design.

Looks very promising, you can never have too much choice . I like what I see so far and will of course be picking a couple of these up. ( I already have a couple of ideas on how I'd like to use them. ) Would you happen to have any other shots of the figure please?

yes, very soon!
thanks

I've never got an ACI body before but this looks good. Can anybody tell me if the feet are removable? Do they have feet pegs like the other bodies out there, TT, hit figure, kaustic, etc...

Yes, ACI 's body feet can be removable and changed to other style one.
We have feet pegs for them.
Thanks

Can you confirm if these bodies have height differences? The picture on the first page leads me to believe they're 3 different heights.

aci-body-christian-banner-1.jpg

They will be same height for the 1st series. Nice idea!
Thanks

If you're on the fence, buy one (I'm nothing to do with ACI!), but brilliant Muscle bodies :)

657453C2-8F93-4C07-8B96-0B52D937F3AF-1433-00000209A75CA469.jpg

That's one of the best use with Andrew! Cool!!!!!!!!

Hey Bryan, has ACI ever thought of producing a female body in that vein? That would be awesome to have something else than TTF, and what you guys have produced so far is flawless, so if you ever think of making a female body, that would be a great news for the customizing community! :)

We want to do a female body but been slow down as we have many projects to go with. Sorry! And I think there's some good female bodies around. Or the market is looking for a better one?!

Last edited:

The market can do with something like a TrueType female, but with different bust sizes, and no rubber skins.

the triad bodies are pretty good and they don't have rubber skins. However I do prefer the rubber on the upper torso of figures for open chested characters male and female

Last edited:

Will the HT heads work on these bodies? How is the height? I'm thinking of swapping out the HT Thor body for one of the muscle ACIs. Anyone know if it will work?

Back