Accidental Wii Suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious? There are adults who don't know basic gun safety. How do you expect a toddler to know?

yea the parents are dumbasses but the tragedy is it's a three year old kid, at least show some compassion for a baby.
I knew how to write my name and do math at 3 years.... Surely I would know the difference between a gun and a wiimote. :rolleyes:

this kid was dumb.... But obviously not as dumb as it's parents.

I knew how to write my name and do math at 3 years.... Surely I would know the difference between a gun and a wiimote. :rolleyes:

you seem as if you want a arguement and your not going to get one pal... but the point is it's a three year old kid basically a baby, and most three year olds dont know how to write their own name and do math so congrats to you !! but honestly do you have to be so cold as to call a dead three year old kid a dumbass thaw your cold heart

you seem as if you want a arguement and your not going to get one pal... but the point is it's a three year old kid basically a baby, and most three year olds dont know how to write their own name and do math so congrats to you !! but honestly do you have to be so cold as to call a dead three year old kid a dumbass thaw your cold heart

nah 'PAL'.....i don't argue....this is truely my opinion....it's just that u guys don't like it....that's all.
If you guys think I'm cold...so be it.

Did you see the picture? ____, I wouldnt have known what was a gun or a wiimote.

Kid was not dumb. Anyone who buys a controller like THAT is.

I didn't see the picture. Someone link me up...i'm to lazy to look for it.

Cheyenne Alexis McKeehan was not dumb, she was only three years old.
The Wii controller in question is in the picture below.
article-1256641-08A507A0000005DC-530_468x342.jpg

This shouldn't make a difference though. Any person who has ever interacted with a 3 year old knows that they will reach for and grab at anything and everything. The world is still very new to them and they love to discover and play. It doesn't make them "dumb" in the least.

Some _______ left a loaded gun within the reach of a child. The fact that he also owns a Wii controller that looks exactly like a gun, while creepy, is irrelevant.

Last edited:
I like ur logic. It's real mature to call some else immature just becuz u didn't like their opinion.:rolleyes:

You call a 3 year old stupid because they shot themselves with a firearm their idiot parent left out and you want to talk about logic? You're right though. I shouldn't call you immature for what you posted. Your post speaks more for your ignorance and immaturity than anything I can post.

You call a 3 year old stupid because they shot themselves with a firearm their idiot parent left out and you want to talk about logic? You're right though. I shouldn't call you immature for what you posted. Your post speaks more for your ignorance and immaturity than anything I can post.

First...I said that the whole family was dumb....the parents more so than the kid.

Second....can't u people just drop it...It's my opinion....no need to call me names or insults etc....STFU.

Haven't u guys notice that I just don't like kids in general. Geez...someone close this dumbass thread already.

You seem to piss of a lot of people with your opinions Bam....

Perhaps either you should deal with the insults, or keep your opinions to yourself? I dunno.

You seem to piss of a lot of people with your opinions Bam....

Perhaps either you should deal with the insults, or keep your opinions to yourself? I dunno.

I think ur right CP..... I guess I brought the insults upon myself by thinking that I can voice my opinion about this situation in a thread full of sheep.

I'll just keep quiet then for now.

I think ur right CP..... I guess I brought the insults upon myself by thinking that I can voice my opinion about this situation in a thread full of sheep.

I'll just keep quiet then for now.

Bam what the hell? You sound like Teemu. :lol

Back