A truly 'invisible' man - did SS actually do this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is legit or not but whoever sculpted that is amazing! :monkey3

jml superman is member here..I thrust him...But who the hell would buy this...

the seller is a member here and I don't hink he would lie. I beleive the store by my house has like 3 of these

I have dealt with him several times and never had a problem.
(before I had Paypal I even sent my money in an envelope)

He also helped me finding some rare pieces.

JML is a great seller and person, you may trust him 100%

I didn't even notice that was him. He sells a good bit of stuff on here with no complaints.

Knowing JML, its the real deal... but man is that ever strange?!? Maybe one of the reps can chime in.

Knowing JML, its the real deal... but man is that ever strange?!? Maybe one of the reps can chime in.

I tried to search for it on Google with no success. Even on Sideshows website they only have two versions. 1 black and white and 1 in color. :confused:

i believe it is one of those variant type where only 1 is inserted in a case

But that likeness is impeccable!!!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

The Invisible Man figure was exclusive to Clifton, NJ-based Outer Limits Comics. The card, base, and accessories were identical to the mass-market Sideshow release but, the figure and the alternate head were not included. Lee's Toy Review #156 has an entry for it in their "Guide to Sideshow Vintage Monsters" section.

I've got a few extras if you're interested but, the figures are loose...

someone paid $152 for empty packaging? :confused: now i've seen it all..except for maybe 'a man eating his own head'. :lol

The Invisible Man figure was exclusive to Clifton, NJ-based Outer Limits Comics. The card, base, and accessories were identical to the mass-market Sideshow release but, the figure and the alternate head were not included. Lee's Toy Review #156 has an entry for it in their "Guide to Sideshow Vintage Monsters" section.

Yes! The Outer Limits! That was such a great shop. I loved going there. I know that they closed. I wonder what happened to them?

what he said! I got one from Outer Limits off of eBay a couple (or three) years ago once I discovered these existed. It has an "exclusive" sticker from Outer Limits on it, but this one seems to be missing the sticker.

jml is cool...he brought Rod Serling to the Freaks masses...and the price on the auction is the result of bidding, so apparently some people are serious about their Sideshow collections. Hey, remember when a Hasbro 3.75" Star Wars figure came on a card with decimal points? And people would pay for a .00 version over a .01 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back