A SHILL BIDDER IS GONE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mithrandier said:
I totally agree with you that ebay is a good tool for finding sold out items. I agree with you that buyers who pay ungodly prices for a piece are idiots and are the ones to blame for prices sky rocketing. But I feel that person that looks at an auction that they have no intention on buying, but see that it is going for under "value" and bid just to up the "value" of theirs, because they paid a riddiculous price are ones to blame as well. I set a limit for what I feel I want to spend on a piece, if it is more than that, I wait for another one to come along.

I agree.

I do think that Sauron Burger
shouldn't have sent an e-mail like that

However it's the true.
(and for me this type of message it's just ashamed)

SauronBurger (terekdays) message:

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! I GOT YOU !! GOODBYE ****ING DIRTY FRENCH TERRYVAD !! **** YOU !! I MEAN FUUUUUUCK YOU !! **** THE DE GOL !!! FRREEDOM FRIES ARE MINE !! **** YOU !! DIRTY SHILL BIDDER **** YOU !!! SHAME ON YOU MERCI ****YOU !!! FUUUUUXK YOU !!! THEIF !! SCAMMER !! MAUVIS SANG !!! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT HOPE YOU **** YOU !!!

No comment...

JSAuctionService said:
Terryvad - You put in a couple bids on my Sam & Bill that fell in the middle
and really didn't affect the outcome, but I am curious - were you bidding to win?
And if you had won as Terryvad or charlycop11, would you have followed through?

Polite responses please, as I'm just truth searching here, and not looking to flame.

JS

Please respond Terryvad, as I'm very curious on this one. Thank you.

JS :)

nash said:
I agree with you also. I in no way condone the actions of someone upping their own auction. But the solution is simple guys, exactly what Mithrandier said, set your own personal limit to the item you are trying to win, and if the bid point goes above that limit, just be patient and search for another one. You can never go wrong this way, and if the shill bidder happens to win his own auction, think about how much he will have to pay Ebay on a $500 ending price.
most likely he wouldn't have to pay ebay anything. all he would have to do is file a non paying bidder claim and he gets his fees back.

Originally quoted by Bannister
most likely he wouldn't have to pay ebay anything. all he would have to do is file a non paying bidder claim and he gets his fees back.

Such is great for the true sellers who get ripped off, but sad that the scalpers and untrue sellers have a loop hole to continue their scams.

Shill bidders? so thats what theyre called. I've notice being outbid on some items by 2 bidders with 0 FB. Making it seem like a bidding war just to boost up its price. Bidders with 0 FB or not having even 1 Fb on a LOTR item.
Thats why if I really want it, I'll snipe it.

Shill bidders are:censored :censored

Good riddance:mad:

terryvad said:
You speak like an children...
(It's my SAM & BILL and not you...etc...pathetique)

It's you problem if we don't find an Sam & Bill on Ebay, it's not my.
I 'm free to bid every where I want, you're not my Mother damw ^^
(But now you are an enemy for sure :naughty )

For me you are simply just an very bad person.
(an evil children/man)
And I have lot of other thing than speak with a guys like you. :cool:

For info I have receive this message from SauronBurger (terekdays):

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! I GOT YOU !! GOODBYE ****ING DIRTY FRENCH TERRYVAD !! **** YOU !! I MEAN FUUUUUUCK YOU !! **** THE DE GOL !!! FRREEDOM FRIES ARE MINE !! **** YOU !! DIRTY SHILL BIDDER **** YOU !!! SHAME ON YOU MERCI ****YOU !!! FUUUUUXK YOU !!! THEIF !! SCAMMER !! MAUVIS SANG !!! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT HOPE YOU **** YOU !!!

No comment...
(This message prouve this guys was a very very bad person...)
I have already send this message to E-bay

Very Funny, You've reacted in the 100% same way I expected :joy

First,Yes, I shouldn't have sent such a message, I was wrong.
I guess i was too upset about your behavior. But I shoudn't have
in spite of....... MY APOLOGIZeeez

Second, Now, Would you please kindly explain about your repeated
THAT?

at least in 4 auctions, you have cheated people by shill bidding,haven't you?
It means, You have taken more moeny than you deserved. We call such people THIEVES. Do you realize that?

Do you think my dirty comments will justify what you have done?

It is a pleasure to communicate with you for usual banned shill bidders
have tendancy not to talk much :naughty

JSAuctionService said:
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! I GOT YOU !! GOODBYE ****ING DIRTY FRENCH TERRYVAD !! **** YOU !! I MEAN FUUUUUUCK YOU !! **** THE DE GOL !!! FRREEDOM FRIES ARE MINE !! **** YOU !! DIRTY SHILL BIDDER **** YOU !!! SHAME ON YOU MERCI **** YOU !!! FUUUUUXK YOU !!!
THEIF !! SCAMMER !! MAUVIS SANG !!! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT HOPE YOU **** YOU !!!

JS
Yes that's what i have written.
And since I'm very ashamed of having wirtten such a thing, if people
allow,I want a chance to re-write it into......

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! COUDN'T GET YOU !! HELLO NOBLE CLEAN FRENCH TERRYVAD !! THANKYOU !! I MEAN THAAAAANK YOU !! BLESS THE DE GOL !!! FRENCH FRIES ARE MINE !! THANK YOU !! CLEAN JUSTICE BIDDER LOVE YOU !!! PROUD OF YOU MERCI THANK YOU!!! LOOOOVE YOU
POLICE !! LAWYER !! MERCI BOUCG !!! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT HOPE YOU BEST LUCK !!!

Yeah this is what I was supposed to say you know. Terryvad, please respond.
2 poor victims are also watching this forum because I invited them :naughty

kowa59 & estrellangelica, got anything to say? :angelsmil :angelsmil

This person has been exposed, but childish comments on both sides demonstrate that this thread has run it's course and it will be locked. If you wish to pursue questions regarding this situation, please take to emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back