A question for those who got the HT Bat Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokentoys86

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Did the Batman figure that came with yours have misaligned arms? The one that came with mines seems to have one of the arm sockets placed lower than the other. This creates the image that one arm is longer than the other.

The arms are on socket pins these are how HT puts them together hold the bicep firmly with your index finger and thumb tight in postion then with your other finger on the forearm slow gentle push it up and in as if in an upward pushing it into the bicep Also go look at a diagram of HT nude bodies to get a more accurate layout of what your, dealing with .

Did the Batman figure that came with yours have misaligned arms? The one that came with mines seems to have one of the arm sockets placed lower than the other. This creates the image that one arm is longer than the other.

The arms move up and down.

I'm glad this has its own thread.

Based on your username, it looks like you have quite a bit of trouble?

Sort of. I had some bad luck when the first figure I bought after becoming interested in toys came with a defect. It was around the time I decided to make an account here so it became my name.

Thanks so much for the information. Which Truetype does this Batman figure use? Do all of them have the same articulation points?

I have a question. How can you fit the batsuit in the armory. Everytime I try its a tad to tall and I don't want to scrape the suit with the poles. Also is there anyway to for the feet ball pegs into the plastic that goes on the bottom of the armory. No matter how much I heat them up they don't fit in all the way. Any help would be great. Thanks

Have you tried inserting the suit through the back door (tries not to laugh)? I haven't tried it yet, but don't those silver poles have a little bit of give to them?

They do have a little give to them but not enough and yes I have tried to slip it in the back door lol. Seriously though Its a super tight fit I just wanted to know if anyone else had a problem with it. I'm just trying not to scrape the suit. Most of the videos I've seen the suit is already in the armory so that doesn't help lol

You sound like you're overly cautious, like me. :lol Maybe you can try wrapping the suit in either scrap plastic or some old cloth, before hooking it up to the poles?

Lol yea I'm really cautious. I got it. U have to kind of bend the legs to get it in. Pain in the ass but def worth. Looks amazing once you can set it up

No problem at all man. Thanks for trying tho. I really appreciate it. Yea the armory is pretty massive but if you close the back doors it's not too bad then you can fit Bruce and Alfred right in front. Set is pretty awesome image.jpg

I can't even get the wrist pegs out of the Batman. My brother tried with his bare hands and he's pretty strong. Then we tried eyebrow tweezers. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I can't even get the wrist pegs out of the Batman. My brother tried with his bare hands and he's pretty strong. Then we tried eyebrow tweezers. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I tend to use flat pliers with some protective material in between the pegs and the metal surface, hope this helps. Anyway, you can simply post questions like this in the actual figure thread. :wink1:

Back