A Proper Phase I Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok first off I would have taken off his rank but I ruined 2 chestplates prior and didnt feel like doing it a third time lol ( It's on there good). But had to do a little work to the SSC cody as it just didnt sit well with me to just change the bucket, Im a big fan of the CW series and It bothered me to no end. so here is my SSC CW Cody. and a few othe pics to join him. for fun just cuz they belong together LOL :rotfl

Enjoy!!

propercody.jpg

propercodygroup.jpg

Clone Commanders FTW!!! ( I know Rex aint a commander but hey, he's in charge lol.

phase1comsftw.jpg

I literally had a "jaw-drop" reaction when I saw those groups shot photos. Phase 1 Cody by himself would have been cool, but - seeing the clone commanders together rocked my world! I was already digging the Clone Wars General Kenobi pics from the thead specific to him, and then you knock it out of the park with Gree (and an accurate head, too, not just the bucket!) and a pre-SSC Bly and the plethora of clones in the background!!! Do you have pics of the ARF-trooper up close? I love the design of this guy from the show, would be thrilled to see a "realsitic" treatment of him... FANTASTIC stuff!!!:clap:clap:clap

I literally had a "jaw-drop" reaction when I saw those groups shot photos. Phase 1 Cody by himself would have been cool, but - seeing the clone commanders together rocked my world! I was already digging the Clone Wars General Kenobi pics from the thead specific to him, and then you knock it out of the park with Gree (and an accurate head, too, not just the bucket!) and a pre-SSC Bly and the plethora of clones in the background!!! Do you have pics of the ARF-trooper up close? I love the design of this guy from the show, would be thrilled to see a "realsitic" treatment of him... FANTASTIC stuff!!!:clap:clap:clap

Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback, I love the CW show and love the characters to boot, so doing these guys in their Phase I glory is just total fun for me. but on to your request heres a couple of shots I had taken before of the ARF trooper, which I cant take all the credit for as the Bucket was crafted by Force28x and cast by bobamike I just painted him up really, but I got 2 more and am going to make waxer and boil out of them. ok nuff talk lol pics time.

arftroop1.jpg

arftroop3.jpg

One more of the Phase 1 Glory pics:

phase1glory.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I love doing Phase I and CW characters, ever since I start watching these with my boys I have become hooked on the series and have had tones of fun making them, thanks again for all your great feedback, keep it rolling and hope to have many more coming too. :)

NICELY DONE! And you beat me to it! ;)

I'll be completing my CW Cody when the parts arrive here. When I saw the weathering of the Ep 3 Cody armor body with the CW helmet, I just KNEW I had to do a custom one where the body armor had less weathering and the paint job reflected his CW look, assuming his armor is the same from the CW to Ep 3.
828-cody_268_general.jpg

GOOD STUFF! :clap

Now that the ARF has come out so overwhelmingly well, I'd love to see you go for an AT-RT Driver like this beauty ...
TVC-1410.jpg

NICELY DONE! And you beat me to it! ;)

I'll be completing my CW Cody when the parts arrive here. When I saw the weathering of the Ep 3 Cody armor body with the CW helmet, I just KNEW I had to do a custom one where the body armor had less weathering and the paint job reflected his CW look, assuming his armor is the same from the CW to Ep 3.
828-cody_268_general.jpg

GOOD STUFF! :clap

the shoulder pads need to be changed to regular clone pads and the bicep armor I used from a 41st ssc figure and used acetone to remove the grey stripe worked well and came right off. aside from those 2 changes just needed paint and im still thinking of getting more of the weathering off as well, acetone wipes it right of with a little "Umf" but pretty easy.

Great stuff you're doing, weasel! :clap

Cody looks so good with the other commanders... And I also just LOVE this shot:

phase1glory.jpg

The ARF trooper looks good too, and I agree, an AT-RT driver would be really cool!

Yeah, great poses, you have an eye for posing!

To make it clear: The following comment is NOT about the creative abilities of all of you, but ONLY caused by the look of the Phase I clones:

This shot above reminds me of Power Rangers, sorry to say. Guess that's why I love those Phase II clones so much more. Phase II is so much more heading towards the OT look, that's all!

Now that the ARF has come out so overwhelmingly well, I'd love to see you go for an AT-RT Driver like this beauty ...
TVC-1410.jpg

weasel your clones kick arse my friend!
as for the at-rt I hope to have something to show soon on this guy.he is high on my list.also I am in the begining stages of planning a commander fox.if anyone that is computer saavy could work up a printable chest symbol for commander fox that would be awesome.
again your clones rock weasel,I love seeing your work!

bobamike said:
weasel your clones kick arse my friend!
as for the at-rt I hope to have something to show soon on this guy.he is high on my list.also I am in the begining stages of planning a commander fox.if anyone that is computer saavy could work up a printable chest symbol for commander fox that would be awesome.
again your clones rock weasel,I love seeing your work!

Mike if you find anyone that can do Fox's chest emblem I would be interested also. It's the only part holding me back

Back