A new Neca T-800 Endoskeleton coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dammage7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

Is Neca going to release a new updated Terminator 2 T-800 Endoskeleton for some anniversary like they did with the Robocop with holster figure for his 25th anniversary?

I would appreciate if someone can confirm to me!

Also, please another question... which is better: the Neca or McFarlane Terminator 2 T-800 Endoskeleton?

t800endopackaging.jpg

To my knowledge they already did their "improved" endoskeleton a year or two ago, it was on the T1 card and had a new head. Otherwise it was the same.

I've only had the NECA version, it looks fine but the hip/lankle articulation really limits the poseability and stability.

To my knowledge they already did their "improved" endoskeleton a year or two ago, it was on the T1 card and had a new head. Otherwise it was the same.

I've only had the NECA version, it looks fine but the hip/lankle articulation really limits the poseability and stability.
Thank you. I will look for that.

Mine, which I bought 2 years ago (the same as in the photo above) got its foot joint torn (for no reason) and a break in the thigh tube joint as well!

That's why I am not sure yet if I should rebuy it or look for another endoskeleton.

7067546375_6b022f9457_z.jpg

Last edited:
It would be cool when they make a all new endoskeleton, especially for 1/4.

Thank you. I will look for that.

Mine, which I bought 2 years ago (the same as in the photo above) got its foot joint torn (for no reason) and a break in the thigh tube joint as well!

That's why I am not sure yet if I should rebuy it or look for another endoskeleton.

7067546375_6b022f9457_z.jpg

hope neca does a 1/4 of this endo w/ this new head sculpt.

Back