A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a guy that was on a planet with two suns, he sure is pasty white!

You can tell he spent all his time in the Cantina. :lol

fat%20bastard.jpg

Awesome one of the most anticipated characters from ANH. As long as he comes with gloved hands and his headset i'll be more than stoked with this piece. I just hope the paint job improves. Good job Sideshow!!

I just have to laugh because over at RS they are already complaining about the sculpt which I think looks fantastic, but I bet if they don't get it they will be the first to complain.

I just have to laugh because over at RS they are already complaining about the sculpt which I think looks fantastic, but I bet if they don't get it they will be the first to complain.

RS members just like to ***** to hear themselves *****. I feel bad for Dave Myatt.

RS members just like to ***** to hear themselves *****. I feel bad for Dave Myatt.

Dave AND Amir. :lol There are some good guys over there though, who are slowwwly migrating over here. To those I say welcome! Now someone make it next Thursday so that I can pre order this figure tomorrow.

The first reveal shot is not that flattering to this piece.

Hope to see more soon.

OT>PT FOREVER

Great unexpected news! But C'mon people let's see a few more pics before we star passing judgment on the sculpt. It is Trevor's sculpt right? I have faith in it. I can't believe people are passing on it based on one pic!

These threads are becoming so predictable, on what page does the Medicom vs. Sideshow debate erupt?:lol

Great unexpected news! But C'mon people let's see a few more pics before we star passing judgment on the sculpt. It is Trevor's sculpt right? I have faith in it. I can't believe people are passing on it based on one pic!

These threads are becoming so predictable, on what page does the Medicom vs. Sideshow debate erupt?:lol

Well chavez is in the thread so anytime between now and when Dave has had enough. :lol

Awesome one of the most anticipated characters from ANH. As long as he comes with gloved hands and his headset i'll be more than stoked with this piece. I just hope the paint job improves. Good job Sideshow!!

That's exactly what I want the exclusive to be, Gloves and Headset. He wouldn't come with much, just a blaster and belt so I think Sideshow should load him out and include the Stormtrooper belt and blaster with the regular version anyways.

That's exactly what I want the exclusive to be, Gloves and Headset. He wouldn't come with much, just a blaster and belt so I think Sideshow should load him out and include the Stormtrooper belt and blaster with the regular version anyways.

I think that you pretty much covered it. That would be the complete Han right there, I guess that they could thrown in the Yavin medal, they can just recycle Yavin Luke's?

Back