A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....... Not sure what I think yet. Need more pictures. I agree though, the body looks.... odd in the arms. To Be Safe though, I'll preorder first, and cancel later iff need be.

Side, but related note, gonna pass on the 501st clone. My hurricane Vader is gonna cost too much :D

Good news is, I felt the same about Bespin Luke's proto and the ANH Leia proto paint apps, and both pleased me in production and came out better, so I'm fine with off protos and good production, that's how it should be :)

Thats what my thoughts are..Luke looks better than in the first proto images.(Plus this is Badass ep4 Han,my favorite!!!!!):chew:cool:

I wonder how many Sideshow Star Wars haters actually have seen the figures they bash in person or even own any of them??? And King Darkness is 100% right!

Ehhh, **** worrying about the bull****, we've got a beloved figure coming, and it's well made, let's enjoy it. :chew

I'm already thinking of classic poses to photograph :)

:lol, zing! At least george never substituted guns for walkie talkies like Spielberg haha.

Please, let's not give GL anymore ideas!:lol Pretty soon he'll re-shoot the whole Greedo Scene with Han shooting first, but only after your hear Han's thought...."I'll set my Blaster on Stun!" Then he'll apply CPR to Greedo until the Imperial paramedics arrive!

Well this is a great surprise!!
Seems like I'll be selling my ESB Han...crap, I will get less than $30.00 for it...:lol:lol
I'm a little skeptical, looks OK, I'll preodred it for sure but until I have it in hand I'll know which one stays and which one goes...:emperor

120607soloqt3.jpg

Is that Chewie behind Han's shoulder?

yes!!! thats every one's favorite space ******* I remeber!!! I'm defintely going to get this one!@!@!#!#!! the sculpt is pretty spot on... a bit young but seems about right.

With this figure, I'm done with Han. I mean that in a good way. He's complete for my collection. All I wanted was this Han and Bespin Han. Don't need Endor Han, don't need Carbon-Han. I'm good. Thanks.

With this figure, I'm done with Han. I mean that in a good way. He's complete for my collection. All I wanted was this Han and Bespin Han. Don't need Endor Han, don't need Carbon-Han. I'm good. Thanks.

Ditto, this will be my last Han too.

Back