A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next 12" annoucement will be ESB leia or what other figure has SS made already?Oh uhh.... let's see,yeah another commander,like that commander Prajj guy,yeah another commander yaaaaa.:lol

I don't see Ford in that angle, but the rest looks good. the way the shirt fits the arm, it looks to me like a different body is being used instead of the skinny buck, looks like a Hot Toys arm to me.

2 Han's and 3 Luke's:confused: Out of the 2 years SS has had the 12" licence,you'd think they would have made a Vader by now.:rolleyes::lol

Well they could just roll out endless Stormtrooper and Clone variations. Where is Medi Han?

Next 12" annoucement will be ESB leia or what other figure has SS made already?Oh uhh.... let's see,yeah another commander,like that commander Prajj guy,yeah another commander yaaaaa.:lol

Oh cuz Medicom's so original :lol

4365_press01-001.jpg

Anybody else think that we were done with Star Wars PPO's for 2007??

I would think that's it. SS seems to be focusing on the Holiday Surprise stuff toward the end. Maybe, just maybe a final announcement after Xmas before New Years for a PPO the first week of Jan... but that's wishful thinking.

Han seems like a good one to end the year on.

It kinda scares me how fast these threads grow. I get on a little before 8 and no thread, get on a little after ten and there 80 posts. Anyways I think it looks good. I agree it does look a little baby faced, too round maybe. But its still a really good sculpt that captures Han to my eye. The nose and mouth seem pretty dead on to me.

Anybody else think that we were done with Star Wars PPO's for 2007??

Didn't think we are, and I'm feeling we still may not be done :)

So far on slate for 2007:

Sidious-Palpatine
Illum Padme
Commander Praji
Han Solo

3 solid figures already slated for the year, 2008 looks quite promising.

I like what I'm seeing. The sculpt is certainly there. The eye paint apps are throwing things a little off, but not too bad. Shirt needs to be an off-white color but a quick tea-bath would do the trick.

Now with 2 Hans and Leia Boushh, we REALLY need a :chew big-time.

anytime you say you dont like a piece people get so defensive, and then they comment on the negative comment and then the thread gets ruined. So if you dont like my comment sorry, just don't blow it up, pass it by, ignore it. Problem solved. So I'm still waitng for the next PF, getting to be awhile.

Shirt needs to be an off-white color but a quick tea-bath would do the trick.

Everyone will have different tastes on how off-white it should be, I already see it as offwhite, Bespin and ANH Leia are good samples of pure white and this isn't it, this is more like ROTS Obi-Wan's tunic color. I'm fine with that enough, but as you said, for those wanting a bit more off of a white, should be easy to accomplish.

Even though i think it looks a tad off i still think it looks better than the ESB version thats already out.My hopes are high it will look just fine come arrival.

I really wanted a good han figure,this is great news to me.

C'mon man, who are you kidding here? Everyone knows they would rather have another Clone,specially a 501st clone over a Han any day.:lol

I'll take all the clone's my wallet can muster,Han mehh:D

You really need to stop assuming you know everything.

I'm not a huge Han fan but I'm excited for this one. I really think it looks great a ton like Ford. Its not perfect from that pic but its there no doubt.

Dave AND Amir. :lol There are some good guys over there though, who are slowwwly migrating over here. To those I say welcome! Now someone make it next Thursday so that I can pre order this figure tomorrow.

Yeah, they need to come here and just drop RS like a bad habbit.

anytime you say you dont like a piece people get so defensive, and then they comment on the negative comment and then the thread gets ruined. So if you dont like my comment sorry, just don't blow it up, pass it by, ignore it. Problem solved. So I'm still waitng for the next PF, getting to be awhile.

The threads already ruined, I'M IN IT!! :rotfl

Even though i think it looks a tad off i still think it looks better than the ESB version thats already out.My hopes are high it will look just fine come arrival.

I really wanted a good han figure,this is great news to me.

Good news is, I felt the same about Bespin Luke's proto and the ANH Leia proto paint apps, and both pleased me in production and came out better, so I'm fine with off protos and good production, that's how it should be :)

Back