A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to post this video i found ..lol i think this person is a Sam Worthington fan more so then a terminator fan ..its kinda weird..
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8gJgpH7g_uw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8gJgpH7g_uw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Weird video indeed but then hearing The Smiths is enough to make me stop watching. Though I suppose that is their best song.

So how are folks doing now? What's just come in? What yup got on pre order and what are you thinking about what's coming out?

I got my Guardian Predator while I was at SDCC so that was nice surprise when I got back. Great figure happy to have a rare predator as I will probably never own an Elder.
Got War Machine, T1000 and Berzerker Predator on PO.

Next on the PO list is Abigail and either Mark 4 or Mark 6 (can't decide which as I think there not enough difference between to warrant buying both)
Really want Whiplash, Perseus and Space Adam, but with Falconer and Royce coming out. I dunno if I can get all the Hot Toys I want.

Sadly, some folks have bailed on private commissions.:(
But I did get some new clients while at SDCC so maybe I can afford them further down the road. I am hoping that Perseus and Whiplash will not increase in price too much.

Just had to post this video i found ..lol i think this person is a Sam Worthington fan more so then a terminator fan ..its kinda weird..

Wow... that was seriously weird and a bit creepy... :lol

So how are folks doing now? What's just come in? What yup got on pre order and what are you thinking about what's coming out?

I have got Abigail Whistler and Berzerker Pred on PO at the moment.

Didn't get any new figures since Aldo Raine, but I'm getting the T-800 in a couple of weeks on my B-day! :rock :rock :D

Sounds like you got some great stuff coming as well, Eamon!! :rock

Wow... that was seriously weird and a bit creepy... :lol

I have got Abigail Whistler and Berzerker Pred on PO at the moment.

Didn't get any new figures since Aldo Raine, but I'm getting the T-800 in a couple of weeks on my B-day! :rock :rock :D

Sounds like you got some great stuff coming as well, Eamon!! :rock

Have we quite a few august babies here then?!
I'm confusing the crap outta my girlfriend as she doesn't know what to get me.
I take it you are referring to the PO of T1000 for your birthday?

I have War Machine, Mk IV, and the T-1000 on order at the moment. War Machine is taking its sweet damn time to get released :impatient:

Of new licence announcements there isn't much that interests me other than Spider-man and Avatar. However with Avatar I'll be passing on what Hot Toys puts out in favour for the Sideshow Neytiri statue. Some of the licence announcements though will depend on how much I enjoy the film. Expendables for example!

Have we quite a few august babies here then?!
I'm confusing the crap outta my girlfriend as she doesn't know what to get me.
I take it you are referring to the PO of T1000 for your birthday?

No, it's the T-800. I ordered him a while back and he's already here. Just have to wait 'til the 20th.

It's the ultimate test of patience :lol

However with Avatar I'll be passing on what Hot Toys puts out in favour for the Sideshow Neytiri statue.

mmm....yeah, I have my eye on that one myself! If I can, I will.

No, it's the T-800. I ordered him a while back and he's already here. Just have to wait 'til the 20th.

It's the ultimate test of patience :lol

I'll say!
That's a great birthday pressie to be getting man!! :)

mmm....yeah, I have my eye on that one myself! If I can, I wil.

Main reason I favoured that was because of the pose. If I got Hot Toys that was the type of pose I was wanting. And Hot Toys wont be able to get that kind of extreme pose without either deterioration or breakages.

Can't say I won't be damn tempted by Hot Toys... but going to try and stick to the Sideshow piece

I'll say!
That's a great birthday pressie to be getting man!! :)

Thanks, man! :duff
I'm looking forward to getting it!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm also looking forward to see what HT is gonna do with their Avatar line. I hope it's something really spectacular since, they announced the license like 8 months ago and still no pics or further news.

I'm also interested in Tron: Legacy, especially if they manage to make the suits light up and if they make a lightcycle :rock

If those small toys are anything to go buy, the HT Tron figures are gonna rock.

I totally get what you are saying about Avatar GrayWolf87 and I would take a guess as to that being the hold up, ie articulation. I would prefer a Hot Toy over the statue though as that statue is rather big.

The only statue I will be buying will be the new Fathom statue. I'm sucker for the cheese that is Fathom.

If those small toys are anything to go buy, the HT Tron figures are gonna rock.

I totally get what you are saying about Avatar GrayWolf87 and I would take a guess as to that being the hold up, ie articulation. I would prefer a Hot Toy over the statue though as that statue is rather big.

The only statue I will be buying will be the new Fathom statue. I'm sucker for the cheese that is Fathom.

HT's Tron figures are my most anticipated from all the lines. Im really stoked about the movie. Looks to be awesome.

This is a bit of a strange question, but does anyone have a shot of the front of HT latest catalog?

4802259828_677d6625eb.jpg

So what unannounced, but highly probable, figures are you guys hoping to get next year?

I'm hoping/planning to get an On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard and Thor, from the Thor film! :rock

So what unannounced, but highly probable, figures are you guys hoping to get next year?

I'm hoping/planning to get an On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard and Thor, from the Thor film! :rock

Thor will have my interest as will Captain America! But whether I get them will depend on how much I enjoy the film... I may still get them even if I don't enjoy them much incase I really enjoy the Avengers film but don't like their designs from that film.

Interested to see what they do for Pirates, but that will deffinately depend on enjoyment since I didn't really like the last 2. Thought first was great so would be interested in Jack at the least to represent that.

Christ knows what else Hot Toys may pull out their hat or what obscure or unexpected licence they may get!

does someone know what happens at hot toys facebook site? everything chinese and many angry chinese fans?

does someone know what happens at hot toys facebook site? everything chinese and many angry chinese fans?

They don't want no stinking Christopher Reeve Superman and started a petition to outlaw such a horrid selection, if ever made.

Back