A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really good looking figure... the sculpt is particularly good in profile, a little off from the front but still very recognizable.

Hmm...I want to get this but the headsculpt on the Dr Spy makes it a waste. If it looked like what the pictures show, it would be worth it.

Has anyone repainted their Loading Toys head sculpt and, in particular, better matched the hair colour to Craig's? If so, can you post any pics?

Hmm...I want to get this but the headsculpt on the Dr Spy makes it a waste. If it looked like what the pictures show, it would be worth it.

Its the other way around. The loading toys one, looks like the proto. The Dr. Figures one doesnt...and I still havent gotten mine yet. :monkey4

What? Thats crazy Celtic its been over 2 months. Somethngs wong. Were you able to get ahold of someone over there? Ive ordered 3 or 4 things from them and get them within 3 weeks at the latest.

Also IMO when you get the Craig Loading Toys head you'll think his hair color is light enough. Its the spy 7 that is dark brown. LT one is the correct ash blonde. I don't think it looks very realistic when customizers paint his hair super blonde. It only ever really looks like that when he's got sunlight directly shining on his hair and even then its darker than true blonde.

I filed a paypal claim thing....no response. Thats BS. Perhaps i'll try and see if any Loading Heads are floating around.

Does anyone know why Sideshow has not made a Craig Bond? Seems like it would sell well, and it's odd that Craig hasn't been made.

If anyone is looking for the Loading toys kits check out www.outlandct.com the Courier (Jason Statham) kit is in and the Spy (Daniel craig) kit will be in soon.

Does anyone know why Sideshow has not made a Craig Bond? Seems like it would sell well, and it's odd that Craig hasn't been made.

They did make one. Craig didn't like it. We ask for an update. Sideshow says they went back to the "drawing board". We ask about it again. Sideshow says no plans.

:007

They did make one. Craig didn't like it. We ask for an update. Sideshow says they went back to the "drawing board". We ask about it again. Sideshow says no plans.

Craig didn't like it huh.. Maybe he should see the sculpt from Loading Toys... Wonder if he knows abt it as well.. He'd be surprised at how good the sculpt looks!!!

I remember hearing about that. It was supposedly planned for the Legacy collection, which one would think was the entire reason for the damn Legacy Collection. Such a shame, would've been a great addition....:mad:

Last edited:
Personally I think it's kind of a good thing SS never did a Craig Bond. There would have not been al these attempts at the Craig likeness by companies like this and the end result with the loading toys head i a lot closer to Hot Toy caliber than Sideshow who is way behind in the 1/6 world in my opinion could have ever done.

Finally got round to putting my suit , head and body together
DSC03112.jpg
DSC03114.jpg

Last edited:
Back