'78 Myers - HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca also had this little gem. I lucked out and ended up with an Artist's Proof.

View attachment 138596

I have this, too. I got the Neca Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger & Jason Voorhees busts. I think they're all great. I didn't bother with their Leatherface & Pinhead busts though as I'm not a big fan of those two characters. But I bet they look terrific all lined up together.

I have this, too. I got the Neca Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger & Jason Voorhees busts. I think they're all great. I didn't bother with their Leatherface & Pinhead busts though as I'm not a big fan of those two characters. But I bet they look terrific all lined up together.

I wish I would have picked up the Neca Jason and Freddy busts. I do have their big J vs F Jason to go with the 18" MM though. I've got Michael Myers and Jason well represented in my collection but could use a bit more Freddy.

I wish I would have picked up the Neca Jason and Freddy busts. I do have their big J vs F Jason to go with the 18" MM though. I've got Michael Myers and Jason well represented in my collection but could use a bit more Freddy.

As far as statues & busts go, I have Freddy represented with the Neca bust, the Sideshow Exclusive Freddy vs Jason Diorama & the most recent Premium Format Exclusive. For Jason I only have that Diorama & the Neca bust. I really wish I'd got that amazing F13-part 3 Premium Format. But my Myers is really lacking. I had that awesome Neca statue of Myers & Loomis pre-ordered from forbiddenplanet.co.uk but for some stupid bloody reason I cancelled it. :doh

What are the chances that anybody will ever do another Dr. Loomis statue? :gah:

I had it, that was a great statue. I got it for like $29.00 at Spencers back in 2001 I think. I sold it a few years ago for $100 and picked up the Neca pieces. I sorta regret getting rid of it - you can't have too much Myers......well except for this HCG one.:lol

Here's my old Spencers MM.

View attachment 138777

View attachment 138778

View attachment 138779

View attachment 138780

Damn, that thing is awesome!
I don't blame you for regretting the sale.
Wish I knew about this one when I use to live near a Spencer's.

Just went up for pre-order. $349.99

MORE PICS HERE: Hollywood Collectibles...

MichaelMyers_23.jpg

As disappointing as this is I'll bet with some weathering of the mask by a talented artist it would look so much better.

Last edited:
Jesus, even the nameplate looks bad.

The wait for a worthy Michael Myers statue for my collection continues...

There's no way I'd pay $350 for this. And people are complaining about Sideshow's prices.

I'm so torn about this statue, I told myself that I'd never miss another pre order on a horror statue that I collect due to missing out on some in the past but this just isn't up to standard. As I think someone has said previously, the Neca 18" figures were better than this and definitely not $350. With the falling Australian $ and shipping this thing would be about AUD$500 to land in Australia, I could buy a cheap car for that!

Wait til it's in the bargain bin. No way will they sell this for $150 200

I was thinking the same thing. I really can't see anyone outlaying that kind of cash with Sideshow about to release some Freddy and Jason stuff. Hopefully it'll go cheap when they realise no one wants it, it won't be much of a loss if I miss out on the exclusive version by waiting either.

I personally don't think it looks as bad as some people make it out to be. I think HCG gets more hate than they deserve. The only issue I have is the price. I would gladly pay $200, but $349 is bit much. If HCG would start doing mixed media, and the coveralls were fabric, I could start justifying a higher price tag.

I personally don't think it looks as bad as some people make it out to be. I think HCG gets more hate than they deserve. The only issue I have is the price. I would gladly pay $200, but $349 is bit much. If HCG would start doing mixed media, and the coveralls were fabric, I could start justifying a higher price tag.

Yeah if they just did real clothing on that figure I'd probably pay for it. The head sculpt is pretty average but it's better than the Sideshow 1/6 one. To be honest the only thing you're paying for is the polystone. If they made that figure in plastic it wouldn't be worth $40.

Back