7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT1582.jpg

Get her while you can! I'm really glad I did. And better then ever since you won't need to risk swapping the arms to get the colors right.

This is also the best Joker I've seen in this scale, I had the Hush, Long Halloween, Alex Ross, TDKR, B&S, and TKJ versions and this one easily trumps them all.

So were getting Robin and Harley, and probably a beat up Joker and another Batman leaving 4 spots for rogues gallery in AC's lineup providing they do two waves of 4 as usual.

Catwoman and Two-face seem like no brainers, then maybe Penguin and Riddler?

I just purchased Harley and Joker online, as those are the only two I wanted from series 1, and I missed the boat on them originally. Unfortunately I didn't know about the reversed colour thing, so I hope I'm getting a re-release Harley and not an original release version, but I have no idea if she'll be new or old stock as they were using stock photos.

Roll on Harley from Arkham City, she'll be the next piece to go on my Joker/Harley shelf. I need to pick up the DCUC Trenchcoat Joker too sometime soon...

I also pre-ordered the Collectors Edition of Arkham City today, after they put it up for sale at the site I import all my games from. I rarely pre-order games, but this one I was willing to go with on pure faith after Arkham Asylum.

This is also the best Joker I've seen in this scale
Agreed! Like you I've got a few different DCD Jokers, plus non-DCD Jokers, and this one definitely trumps them all.
Good to see that they're getting the arm colours correct this time around on Harley too! Wonder if that means my MIB incorrect colurs one will be worth millions now? I'm rich - rich I tells ya! :lol

These figures really are DCD's best to date, the sculpts and paint-apps are perfect and they all look great together.
As I've mentioned before the Arkham-verse is definitely cementing itself as one of the most definitive versions of Batman to me, right alongside the animated series (in some aspects it's almost a darker version of TAS) so I can't wait to get more Arkham figures from DCD.

I'm sure they'll do 3 waves for Arkham City, there are just so many good characters. Since we know of Harley & Robin in wave 1, plus no-doubt a Batman in that wave, that leaves a space for one villain - let's say Two-Face.
Since we know DCD are keen on putting a Batman in every wave I'll take that into account here:
Wave 2 could then be - Catwoman, Hugo Strange, Penguin, Batman variant (70's costume skin)
Wave 3 could be - Joker (sick), Talia, Riddler, Batman variant (TDKR costume skin)

They could even go as far as a wave 4, depending on who else is yet to be announced, with - Gordon, Black Mask(?), Mr Freeze(?), Mad Hatter(?)
So many possibilties, I just hope that DCD give us as close to the full Arkham-verse rogues gallery as possible!

I need to get sexy AA Harley Quinn and Scarecrow.Most of DCD AA figures look very nice.

that joker in the above pic looks like he's about to grab Harley's ass, guess people weren't joking about her being his main sqeeze.

the problem with the arm swap thing is that your figure ends up with reversed forearms which is worse.

I just opened my series 2 figures. DCD has really stepped up their game in the last year or so. These things effing beautiful.

Picked up Wave 1 today and my local comic and broke down and ordered wave 2 via BBTS...not cheap, but they are amazing figures........paint aps for production pieces are amazing. Aside from the too dark skin hue for Bat's chin area, they really are amazing.

Wish they would do a Bane variant with him standing up more...he looks great, but what's with the extreme pose? Croc looks awesome. Are they doing a Gordon?

Last edited:
My series one has just arrived. Harley and The Joker look great. But as much as I like him, I decided I didn't need yet another Batman. He's up for sale if anyone hasn't scored one yet.

The Postman just delivered my Bane, Zsas and Poison Ivy... didnt go for the Armoured Batman... like the classic ingame suit more... The Bane is HUGE in terms of proportion...one of the BIGGEST 7inch scale figures ive seen... real great paintwork... havent taken them out of the package yet... damn, cant wait for office to end and take out thee babies... :yess:

the number of twisty ties are bothersome though...

EDIT: I opened them, displayed them... they are AMAZING! The paint app looked better than Series 1... anyway one thing seemed wierd was that Ivy's left foot is kinda upraised making it difficult for her to stand without the base... I noticed a review mentioning it... however I see some pics here where she seems to be standing pretty straight without the base... did you guys mod something like softening the rubber by heating and fixed it straight?

Last edited:
Found Harley at a local shop yesterday to complete my set of the first 8. Cost me $29, though. That's what I get for passing on it at $17 (I passed because they didn't have Batman or Joker, and I didn't want just the Harley ... came back to find the Batman and the Joker, and no Harley).

I'll probably pass on the second Harley, though. I like the look of the first better anyway (Harley looks weird without a mask).

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Found Harley at a local shop yesterday to complete my set of the first 8. Cost me $29, though. That's what I get for passing on it at $17 (I passed because they didn't have Batman or Joker, and I didn't want just the Harley ... came back to find the Batman and the Joker, and no Harley).

I'll probably pass on the second Harley, though. I like the look of the first better anyway (Harley looks weird without a mask).

SnakeDoc

Did you get a wave 2 Harley with the correct color pattern?

I agree about the AC Harley, she looks hot but her face is that of a child's, like they modeled it after Taylor Momsen or something. She just looks like a teenager to me and I don't like the vibe it gives off. She's supposed to have a PHD afterall.

I got Batman, no Bane, bad paint, will wait for the next shipment and get a good one held for me.

PICT1900.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the first better anyway (Harley looks weird without a mask).

SnakeDoc

No she just looks weird due to the face sculpt. Man I bought 3 Harley's one for display 1 to keep mint on card and another to repaint. I think I'm going to repaint the opened one and buy another with the correct colors to display.

Back