7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally broke down and opened all my figs. Not the best spot right now but it will do until I find something better.

batman11.jpg

^ The figures look so much better freed from their packaging though IMO - despite how cool the packaging is! :D
Y'know, looking at your photo there, you can clearly see that if Bane were to stand up straight he's be a good inch or two taller than the other figures - which makes him round about the right size he is in the game too. Sure, it would have been nice to have him standing up straight, but I don't have a problem with the pose he's in and I don't feel as though he's that undersized at all.
In fact, he's one of my favourite figures from the entire line at the moment.

Here's a pic of my figures in display in my video game figures shelf... didnt get armoured Bats as he wasnt interesting enough for me, also he was only in the challenge maps... I just want the characters featured in the game.. initially I had planned NOT to get the Series 1 regular Batman too as I had the BD SDCC Exclusive one, but decided against it 'cause I wanted to keep atleast one SDCC Ex sealed...

Excuse the poor quality of the pics, its just my 6 year old camera and my terrible skills
dsc00829hl.jpg

I received my wave 2 today, and am very happy with them.

Some general thoughts:

*Zsasz is the one true disappointment. articulation and sculpt on him are pretty subpar. I would love a redo -

*Ivy has mostly standard articulation but looks very nice in person.

*Armored Bats is just plain awesome

* Bane may have been given the extreme pose as shown in the game's gallery, but he is soo massive, I could not help but have a smile on my face when opening the figure.....just HUGE....I wished he had articulated knees so he could have stood at his full potential, but I would be lying if I said he wasnt my fav in wave 2 easily. I agree with a couple posts up, he is absolutely the correct scale, but the pose is pretty extreme. If he'd been standing up, he'd easily be another inch and half taller....as the pose is right out of the game, I really have no issues with this one....I'll be curious if he looks odd next to the Croc later

Now, I saw pics of Croc, but did they announce the full wave 3? i really want Gordon

Now, I saw pics of Croc, but did they announce the full wave 3? i really want Gordon

No Croc is a deluxe figure part of a deluxe wave 1. Not coming til like next spring or something.

W.1 of Arkham City is whats coming next and we've only seen a 2up of Harley so far.

So far. I don't expect another Bane though, likely a Solomon Grundy from AC, or a Titan Joker.

I think it would definately be possible, although it may require more then a hot water swap, I think it'd hinge on the ankle/feet compatibility with the others.

Awesome setup. I can't wait to get a Bane.

Yeah, nice setup axecutioner18. They look great with the game as a backdrop.

Thanks! But its NOT the game box as the backdrop... I used the inlay sheets of te figures to form a background and the flooring... then used the official game guide as the backdrop... the game box is too small to serve... I bought the official game guide (which is for XBOX and PS3) even though I have a PC and after I finished the game JUST for the great pics and bios and other art from the game to be in hardcopy... get it guys... a great addition for fans of the game and its collectibles :)

No Croc is a deluxe figure part of a deluxe wave 1. Not coming til like next spring or something.

W.1 of Arkham City is whats coming next and we've only seen a 2up of Harley so far.

the fist figures of arkham city are already out, their by mattel now and theyre doing 2 packs first is batman and two-face then diseased joker and robin as shown above^^^ and i think there's 1 or 2 more after those

same here wish he looked like he did in the concept art, oh and does anyone have pics or a link to the killer croc figure?

Back